Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by AdmiralValdore9 on 29 Sep 2012
  • Anyone know where the heck Dena Westerfield has been? I pray that she has not retired but no word for awhile and no recent competitions make me think so.
    • AdmiralValdore9
  • #2 by big diesel on 11 Oct 2012
  • You remember she isa Chiropatictor, more then likely she went back to her pratice. :shucks :shucks
    • big diesel
  • #3 by mooretiger on 11 Oct 2012
  • had a video session with her on HBC about a month ago. she may not be competing any more , but she's still training hard. she looked good. said she was getting her braces off later that day. with that great body , i'd never noticed she had braces.
  • #4 by AdmiralValdore9 on 14 Oct 2012
  • had a video session with her on HBC about a month ago. she may not be competing any more , but she's still training hard. she looked good. said she was getting her braces off later that day. with that great body , i'd never noticed she had braces.

As long as she keeps that same great body that I love thats all that matters.
    • AdmiralValdore9
  • #5 by UK_Fan on 16 Oct 2012
  • You remember she isa Chiropatictor, more then likely she went back to her pratice. :shucks :shucks

Amazingly she always seemed to be able to do both over the years (given the huge commitment that both would entail) - I did here she finally found that "special someone", so maybe has dialled things down to spend more quality time with her "other half".  Let's hope she still has time for some more raunchy photo/video shoots she was always fond of doing - she obviously loved "working the camera" to show her physique off to the maximum (sexy) effect.  A shame she never really made it higher up in the pro ranks.
    • UK_Fan
Pages:
Actions