Pages:
Actions
  • #406 by joesoul on 24 Jun 2021
  • Us guys that truly endeavour to be better friends, than some of your closer acquaintances , are like me genuinely concerned for your physical and mental health. You have for many years given yourself freely online via posts, images , videoclips and discussions on your passion and progress to developing your strength and body. It has given your admirers and supporters a huge amount of pleasure. Therefore you more than deserve our thoughts and wishes for any improvements to your health.  God give you strength and speed to battle your complex situation.   🌹🌹🌹😟👍🌹
  • #407 by blkxltng on 26 Jun 2021
  • Us guys that truly endeavour to be better friends, than some of your closer acquaintances , are like me genuinely concerned for your physical and mental health. You have for many years given yourself freely online via posts, images , videoclips and discussions on your passion and progress to developing your strength and body. It has given your admirers and supporters a huge amount of pleasure. Therefore you more than deserve our thoughts and wishes for any improvements to your health.  God give you strength and speed to battle your complex situation.   🌹🌹🌹😟👍🌹

I second this. It's wonderful that you're doing better and I only pray you continue to improve with time. Your health (both physical and mental) are really important and I wish you all the best Shelly.
  • #408 by PhysiqueGuyUK on 28 Jun 2021
  • Just a quick message Michelle to say hope things are going ok and that you've had a good relaxed weekend
  • #409 by Michelle.Behnke on 03 Jul 2021
  • Unfortunately I have backslid again with another overdose of 90 Tylenol. Was in the hospital on the medical floor for 2 days. Luckily the acetaminophen antidote did it's job. At first I was going to be admitted to ICU but they were able to bring my Tylenol levels down enough to not need ICU. I was told once again I'm lucky I asked for help or I would have had liver failure and would have needed a liver transplant. I don't consider it luck... God was watching over me and healing me. No admission to any psych hospital. Talked to a couple of the crisis workers and social workers and contracted that I would be safe at home and got to come home after I was medically cleared on the medical floor. All started over me calling the crisis line after a bad interaction with someone from church. I said 5 words about what happened and crisis worker said all I was going to do is complain about other people and he was hanging up. I said he doesn't even know if I'm safe or if I had suicidal feelings and told me not to make that up just to avoid him hanging up and then he hung up on me. I need extra prayers from any of you guys who pray. Thanks for always being concerned and checking in on me. With the sciatic pain being almost none existent I'm hoping to start lifting very soon. Get those good endorphins going. 
  • #410 by Michelle.Behnke on 03 Jul 2021
  • Oh btw...i  Reported that crisis worker to the director of the clinic he works for. That was not an appropriate way to handle that call.  I hope he gets fired... I'm sticking up for myself and other people who call. The way he acts like that.... He is going to end up being the reason someone completes a suicide.
  • #411 by PhysiqueGuyUK on 03 Jul 2021
  • Good call reporting that worker, people with that outlook and attitude shouldn't be in the position he's in. You're right, he'll be what pushes someone over the edge if he's hanging up on people who need to talk.

I'm glad you're back at home and didn't have to be admitted, being in the UK I'm not sure how it works over there in terms of keeping someone for suicide/self harm attempts etc but home is definitely the best place to heal.

Great to hear you're planning on lifting again, it's a good way to clear the mind and focus on one thing.
  • #412 by overpowrd2 on 03 Jul 2021
  • Good luck to get healthy. It's long way but you'll win it time by time. Stay strong with that!
  • #413 by Michelle.Behnke on 03 Jul 2021
  • Good call reporting that worker, people with that outlook and attitude shouldn't be in the position he's in. You're right, he'll be what pushes someone over the edge if he's hanging up on people who need to talk.

I'm glad you're back at home and didn't have to be admitted, being in the UK I'm not sure how it works over there in terms of keeping someone for suicide/self harm attempts etc but home is definitely the best place to heal.

Great to hear you're planning on lifting again, it's a good way to clear the mind and focus on one thing.

Thank you!! Yeah .. Normally I would have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital. I was in the hospital for the medical problems from that Tylenol od. I think what helped me being able to come home is that I had a counseling session scheduled already for the morning after I got discharged.  And I made a verbal contract for safety that if I have those feelings again that I will call crisis and talk. The charge nurse on the medical floor I was on printed me out about 5 different crisis lines and there is also a texting crisis provider called helpline . I just text help to the number and they get me someone to text with right away.
  • #414 by blkxltng on 04 Jul 2021
  • Reporting the worker was definitely the right choice. Sounds like an endangerment to you or anyone who else who could call.

Really glad to hear that you're doing ok, and the lifting should definitely give you something to focus on. Just be sure not to push yourself too hard. I have you in my prayers and hope you continue to have a smooth recovery ☺️.
  • #415 by PhysiqueGuyUK on 04 Jul 2021
  • That's great that you have numbers you can reach out to and get to talk to someone. We have something similar here in the UK, but only run by volunteers. I hope it helps you out if you have any seriously bad days again.

Hope any problems from the Tylenol are settling down and that you're feeling a little better now, and if you do anything for it I hope you had a nice 4th July.
  • #416 by Martinal on 07 Jul 2021
  • hello Michelle

i am sorry  for the bad treatment by the councelor and all the medication issues!

Good that the sciatic nerve pains are over! That pain is annoying, you can walk, move now!

I hope the other medication issues will pass, they all have consecuences,
     those pain killers as tylenol acetomin alliviates head pain, muscle pain!
    You have been training  hard, as a top athlete, injuries, muscle pains comes along
    and now having stopped training is hard, all that energy in you!

Hopefully you will slowly gett back to a training  routine!
    I use to train much, and happened to me to gain weight after i stopped!

You know much about many fields, medicine, anatomy, training , you like animals
    Top performances with   bending bars,  lifting heavy weights and top massive muscularity..

And down to earth, active, sensible, kind, natural attractive, (not much make up)!

Michelle,  have a good recovery, it will pass, you will be back  soon and impress us!
  • #417 by PhysiqueGuyUK on 11 Jul 2021
  • Hi Michelle, just checking in hope everything is ok and you're feeling better. Hoping the sciatica pain is still gone and that things are looking up mentally.
  • #418 by Michelle.Behnke on 11 Jul 2021
  • Hi Michelle, just checking in hope everything is ok and you're feeling better. Hoping the sciatica pain is still gone and that things are looking up mentally.

So far, so good!🙃
  • #419 by PhysiqueGuyUK on 14 Jul 2021
  • That's great to hear  :woohoo: here's hoping things continue on a good path
  • #420 by Michelle.Behnke on 14 Jul 2021
  • That's great to hear  :woohoo: here's hoping things continue on a good path

Thank you!! Had another video session with the DBT counselor I will be seeing and she's who runs the DBT group. Went over rules.
    Confidentiality is one... Can't repeat anything outside of group that happened in group.
    Have to contract and honor I will not be acting on any self harm or suicidal feelings.
    The DBT can't work if I take my life.
Pages:
Actions