Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Minimalist on 10 Apr 2017
  • This lovely girl popped up at the Olympic Amateur Asia and a 2016 contest in China. There were some requests for more of her, and I remembered I had some pics from a Chinese interview I read a little while ago.

By the way, going from memory she revealed she's 30 y/o, about 5 feet tall (under 160 cm), works as a personal trainer, and plans on adding some mass but slimming her lower half down a little to be more proportionate.

• #2 by jadefoot on 12 Apr 2017
  • Few more pics, some may be from 2015. Definitely one to watch for, hope she really brings it this year:

:dance:
  • #3 by jadefoot on 30 Jul 2017
  • She has a Weibo account, search for: 魔兽金刚芭比 
    IG:  bianolivia

Some recent pics of her, she can also be found competing here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=400719.msg1712887#msg1712887 and here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=396468.0

• #4 by jadefoot on 18 Sep 2017
  • Looks like she's been training pretty hard lately, may have a contest coming up:

• #5 by jadefoot on 03 Oct 2017
  • Some gym flexing:

• #6 by tableplay on 26 Nov 2017

• #7 by fbbcn on 06 Dec 2017
  • #8 by fbbcn on 08 Jan 2018
  •  :-*

• #9 by jadefoot on 08 Feb 2018

•  :dance:
  • #10 by Old Surehand on 17 Jun 2018
  • #11 by Old Surehand on 17 Jun 2018

• #12 by Old Surehand on 17 Jun 2018
  • #13 by Old Surehand on 17 Jun 2018
  • I share this in honor of jadefoot.

Olivia shows how you can get a workout and selfie in anywhere.

• #14 by bluedays on 17 Jun 2018
  • Really nice Mr.Old, that clip of her walking with flipflop makes my dick hard as steel. This is like a dream come true for a calf-lover like me. Wish those leg fetish clipstores/websites realize one day that filming a woman with big calves walking around (both low angle and high, front and behind) is much much better than having them stand still and do all these tiptoeing and stuff because this is what we see on the street but don't have the guts and equipment to capture those legs, and it don't always have to be in heels, calf muscle look more tempting and natural in barefoot/flip flop (with a short sporty pants it's a killer!). Sigh I truly wish someone out there have made a video of following Michelle Jin from behind walking around in heels/flipflop/barefoot, I'd pay hundreds or even a thousand just to have that.
  • #15 by jadefoot on 18 Jun 2018
  • Thanks Old Surehand! Great new material, gotta love this girl, she really looks like she's having fun and totally gets into it.

I have a few more pics of her that will be included in an upcoming post.

Pages:
Actions