Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mgl on 15 Dec 2021
  • Can someone tell me if her site is worth it?
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #2 by bassmaster on 17 Dec 2021
  • For me, yes.  She has over 40 videos, most are under a minute.  5 or 6 are 1-3 minutes.  She posts pretty regularly.  Wish the video were longer.  Hope this helps. 
  • #3 by mgl on 18 Dec 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    For me, yes.  She has over 40 videos, most are under a minute.  5 or 6 are 1-3 minutes.  She posts pretty regularly.  Wish the video were longer.  Hope this helps.

Is there any sexual content or just flexing?
  • #4 by bassmaster on 18 Dec 2021
  • Just flexing
  • #5 by vwbug176 on 07 Jan 2022
  • Worth it for sure. I actually ordered a custom 6 minute flexing video from her. Great turn around time. Her English is a little broken in text, but we worked it out and I was very pleased with the content.
  • #6 by Praxis2 on 08 Feb 2022
    Worth it for sure. I actually ordered a custom 6 minute flexing video from her. Great turn around time. Her English is a little broken in text, but we worked it out and I was very pleased with the content.
    Does she offer topless flexing as well?
  • #7 by mgl on 15 Mar 2022
    Worth it for sure. I actually ordered a custom 6 minute flexing video from her. Great turn around time. Her English is a little broken in text, but we worked it out and I was very pleased with the content.

i don't think so
  • #8 by Praxis2 on 18 Mar 2022

i don't think so
    Thanks
  • #9 by fbbfannation on 19 Jun 2023
  • She opened an OF account recently too, for what i know she isnt doing nude videos anymore.
Pages:
Actions