Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580203 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 10:39:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Nataliya (Amazonka) Kuznetsova Onlyfans
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya (Amazonka) Kuznetsova Onlyfans  (Read 195 times)

Offline faclon4

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Nataliya (Amazonka) Kuznetsova Onlyfans
« on: May 15, 2024, 07:32:14 pm »
Has anyone tried Amazonka's Onlyfans site?  She is an amazing superhuman woman but $50/month is a pretty steep price if the content isnt much different than you can find online.  Is she responsive to messages and requests on the site?

Forum Saradas

Offline mikecamsa

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Nataliya (Amazonka) Kuznetsova Onlyfans
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 08:24:23 pm »
I was subscribed to her other channel amazonka.muscle.supreme. Same price $50/month, but you only get by that price photos and a few short clips of her PPVs, which are "just" $100. She is responsive to the messages, but obviously when I asked for some videos, I didn't buy anyone when I saw the price.

Maybe you don't care pay 100$, but is not even a "custom". Too much for me

Offline jason123

• New
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 08:27:57 pm »
Has anyone tried Amazonka's Onlyfans site?  She is an amazing superhuman woman but $50/month is a pretty steep price if the content isnt much different than you can find online.  Is she responsive to messages and requests on the site?

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=45025.msg2893716#msg2893716

Offline faclon4

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 09:01:13 pm »
I was subscribed to her other channel amazonka.muscle.supreme. Same price $50/month, but you only get by that price photos and a few short clips of her PPVs, which are "just" $100. She is responsive to the messages, but obviously when I asked for some videos, I didn't buy anyone when I saw the price.

Maybe you don't care pay 100$, but is not even a "custom". Too much for me

It seems like that is the general consensus that I have heard.  What is supposed to be the difference between her two Onlyfans sites?  I used to talk to her all the time on HBC but she hasn't been on there for a long time.   Every time I have tried to contact her through any of her social media accounts, all she says if she does reply is that shE only talks through her OF accounts.  She does have a superhuman physique but $50/month for a few photos and the "privilege" of buying Non custom PPV videos at $100 each seems excessive.   It appears that she and her husband may have moved to Montenegro so they may be trying to use her OF income as one of their primary means of support.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2024, 11:08:08 am »

Vladislav Kuznetsova looks so happy. If my wife made a lot of money selling her twat, I'd be so happy and escape from Russia too. Pimping ain't easy.

These are first posts of Nataliya on Saradas on November 13, 2014 and on January 10, 2015,

Nataliya says 'now I have no money and credit card debt' and and adds 'Do NOT WRITE ME IF YOU WANT MY PHOTO WITHOUT CLOTHES OR SHOW ME ON WEBCAM WITHOUT CLOTHES  AND So on!!!'

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=45025.msg1243122#msg1243122
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=45025.msg1281796#msg1281796

It seems Nataliya and Vladislav completely changed their mind now. Nataliya Kuznetsova makes b/g content with different guys on her OnlyFans. Money talks Vladislav, right?

For her onlyfans review please see;

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=573273.msg2715925#msg2715925
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=45025.msg2799878#msg2799878
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Nataliya (Amazonka) Kuznetsova Onlyfans

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View