Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by jdm022 on 23 Nov 2018
  • If any of you have scanned these old Quadra Blu Comic Panels, please post them here!  :thanks:

• #2 by Kujarer on 26 Nov 2018
  • QUADRA-BLU - First Appearance

• #3 by Kujarer on 30 Nov 2018
  • When it started [I think...]

Quadra was the centerfold in this...  :woohoo:

If any of you have scanned these old Quadra Blu Comic Panels, please post them here...

[In the interest of full disclosure, I collected these images from the 'net.  I do believe I have the original issues, I'm just not sure where they are...I will delete my posts if I've violated the ground rukes set forth in the initial request.   :sorry: ]
  • #4 by Patrick_Henry on 19 Dec 2018

• Nice group of panels.. In this frame, I think the artist did a good job with their musclebound profiles.
    • Patrick_Henry
  • #5 by jdm022 on 29 Dec 2018
  • Found a couple more....

• #6 by pramitsen2008 on 29 Dec 2018
  • i had some artwork related to quadra blu that i'm posting here:

• #7 by pramitsen2008 on 12 Jan 2019
  • here are some more Quadra Blu artwork:-

• #8 by pramitsen2008 on 13 Jan 2019
  • hey everyone, some quadra blu comic page pictures.

apologise for the cut outs, i only had these with me.

• #9 by pramitsen2008 on 30 Sep 2019
  • here are some more quadra blu comic panels appearing in the muscular development magazine.

hope the series continues in future.

till then enjoy!! :singing:
  • #10 by TheFranksterChannel on 30 Sep 2019
  • Sweeet! Great ost of comic pages of Quadra Blu in this magazine.
    • TheFranksterChannel
  • #11 by pramitsen2008 on 19 Nov 2019
  • here are some more quadra blu comic panels appearing in the muscular development magazine.

hope the series continues in future.

till then enjoy!! :singing:
    anybody else having more of these hard to find quadra blu comic pages please do post them here for all to enjoy.
  • #12 by peakfan on 02 Jul 2020
  • pramitsen2008, I tried to respond to your PM about Quadra, but your inbox is full.

If you weren't aware, the artist of the comic Lyman Dally has a Deviant Art page named lymandally with a bunch of art of her.  He used to have a revival of Quadra Blu as a webcomic at quadra-blu.com a few years ago, but it looks like that site's down now.

Here's some stuff from the magazine comics that are either higher-quality than the versions posted previously or weren't posted.

A nice non-Quadra illustration he did for MD:

Also, since the webcomic is down, here are the pages from it I had downloaded.  Someone likely has a full archive of it downloaded somewhere (although it looks like it's also available through archive.org):

The rest of what I have of his art is just from his DA gallery, I think.
  • #13 by pramitsen2008 on 02 Jul 2020
  • pramitsen2008, I tried to respond to your PM about Quadra, but your inbox is full.

If you weren't aware, the artist of the comic Lyman Dally has a Deviant Art page named lymandally with a bunch of art of her.  He used to have a revival of Quadra Blu as a webcomic at quadra-blu.com a few years ago, but it looks like that site's down now.

Here's some stuff from the magazine comics that are either higher-quality than the versions posted previously or weren't posted.

A nice non-Quadra illustration he did for MD:

Also, since the webcomic is down, here are the pages from it I had downloaded.  Someone likely has a full archive of it downloaded somewhere (although it looks like it's also available through archive.org):

The rest of what I have of his art is just from his DA gallery, I think.
    thank you. You can post his art too, cause I was not aware of that and if anything else regarding his character you have you can add it too for all of is here to enjoy
  • #14 by peakfan on 05 Oct 2021
  • I finally got around to downloading every page of the Quadra Blu webcomic from archive.org.  As far as I'm aware this is complete, and the May 16, 2018 page is the last one ever posted.

I know someone posted a download for this elsewhere in the webcomic thread a while ago, but that version had been run through some weird contrast filter, and was missing a couple pages.

Thumbnail previews-

Download (main webcomic, you can use the "Download as ZIP" link at the top right to get the whole thing)-  https://mega.nz/folder/XghS3RRY#vAYFqv_q3gqfaGKHHyX56g

Download (extras, basically any other art or videos of Quadra posted or linked on the webcomic site, most of the size is due to a music video the artist illustrated using her)-  https://mega.nz/folder/30QSjRIJ#yBTM_LYB7DxdxsspU48hew
  • #15 by Kujarer on 24 Oct 2021
  • @peakfan: What a commendable effort! More Karma for this Member, everyone!   :hey:
Pages:
Actions