Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by oriander2000 on 02 Jul 2018
  • Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

I see you are also using Angela Belti's head from "Power Instinct". I prefer her second version, when she got slimmed down - the first version was a too obvious "franken-spriting" of Zangief  (anyway, most of P.I.'s characters were that).

Quite some work!  :dance:

• #17 by nandomlover on 02 Jul 2018

Actually I was thinking of use Rila or Angela Belti original sprites, but I couldn't find all the sprites for her, and as I like a bigger and more muscular woman for this prototype I had to improvise hehe
    • nandomlover
  • #18 by bertmacklinsbrother on 09 Jul 2018

This looks amazing.  You picked good sprites for the project!  Do you think she'll be able to grow even bigger than that by the end?

"Guest" indicates that Member 'nandomlover' is no longer on the FORUM under that name.  I believe he's returned as 'crazymuscle'  ~Mod E15R91F
  • #19 by garyH on 24 Aug 2018
  • [Skyrim]

Skyrim is well known for it's mod support.

Here's the character I've made in SKyrim: a muscular Nord female named "Irina"

(Had huge help from TigerSan's MOD - Muscular Female in Skyrim)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a5a9ab954850694
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/4266a5954850864
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/2d272f954851034
    • garyH
  • #20 by IFBB Schmoe on 24 Aug 2018
  • [Skyrim]  CONT'D

I used to be an adventurer like you....then I took an arrow in the knee.
  • #21 by crazymuscle on 28 Aug 2018
  • Crazy Rampage Game formerly Muscle Rampage Game

Hi guys! I already posted about my game, Crazy Rampage here, few weeks ago, and my old account ['nandomlover'] has been deleted. Well, I may have done something wrong, but I hope mods consider this new sub, for me to update regularly!

Well, I love huge muscle girls, destruction and rampaging so I decided to work on a female muscle game called Crazy Rampage, and I'm so happy the project is going well... First I did a montage with Abobo+Angela Belti, and now I made my own sprites and I want to show you how is the anmations going on so far! :)

Please follow my DA (crazymuscle), in a few weeks I'll post the first level of the game there, and I will notify you from here and of course, post updates!

Please support me if you can, send me a dm if you wanna know how (I don't know if I can tell you how to do it here... anyway...), I'm making a great effort doing this!
    Sorry my horrible english, it's not my native language and I'm NOT using Google Translate, hehe...  :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4kl2n1f6l97xuu4/crazyrampagetest3.mp4/file

Don't worry about your English, you probably speak it better than most of us who have been speaking or writing it for most of our own lives.   ;)

Thanks a lot! I hope you guys enjoy the update! :)
  • #22 by crazymuscle on 04 Sep 2018
  • Crazy Rampage Game  CONT'D

Hey guys, here's a small update in the game...

If the building is so large that you can't jump on it, now you will be able to climb it, hehehe :)

And while I was playing, I find out sometimes I was lost on the map, so I made a radar and then it helped a lot too!

It's really hard to build a isometric 2D game, there's a lot a bugs you may find playing, but I'm putting my best!

Please message me for help, follow me on DA and K+ me, please! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9aozqom1qrz26au/CRG.mp4/file
  • #23 by crazymuscle on 04 Sep 2018
  • Crazy Rampage Game  CONT'D

K + ... when can we play to it?

I'm still working on animations and objects to interact with... Now I'm programming NPC's for the game... When I finish this level, I will have most of the mechanics for the game, and the other levels will be easier to develop.
    I will share it with you as a demo as soon as possible and you will be able to play and report any bugs found in the game while I design the another levels in game. There will be 6 in total.
  • #24 by ravanin on 20 Sep 2018
  • [EpicLust] Battle of The Bulges

Dating sim with a couple of sexable muscle girls:

Author's blog:

Direct Links to 3rd-Party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this section. ~Mod 'A'
  • #25 by mungs999 on 10 Nov 2018
  • Assassins Creed Odyssey

Some large & well muscled women among the mercenaries :

• #26 by danlee85 on 09 Feb 2019
  • Introducing Cline and new muscular female character 'Growth'
  • #27 by Vegeta125 on 25 May 2019
  • Pretty early in the game "Dauntless" you can encounter a muscular woman named "Moyra Heigsketter."
    Here is a picture and fanart I found of her.
  • #28 by danlee85 on 12 Jun 2019
  • Growth and Cline In game
  • #29 by danlee85 on 12 Jun 2019
  • Growth And Cline Promotion Art
  • #30 by crazymuscle on 18 Dec 2019
  • As a M K player, I must say I'm pretty hyped for this new Seth female body with good muscles in it <3

And I love her massive feet too...

You can easily find her video

Pages:
Actions