Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bangersandgash on 12 Jan 2010
  • Raluca Raducu aka FLEXED_STWARD

Apparently her real name is Raluca Raducu

I found these pics of Raluca, and I THINK it's the same girl, but I'm not 100% sure because in most of the pics she seems to have blue eyes, but in the vids it looks like here eyes are brown.  Perhaps she's wearing blue contacts in the photoshoots?  I personally think she looks way hotter with borwn eyes.  Either that or they're not the same person.

Any road, here's the pics.

• bangersandgash
  • #2 by AMG lite on 22 Feb 2010
  • Raluca Raducu - Romanian Bodybuilder

Some Info about RALUCA:

I was born in 6 november 1985 in Bukraest, Romania were I live now too.

I started going to the gym in the fall of 2003, but the real training started after few months. I competed in 2003 at Romanian national bodybuilding and fitness competition where I placed 3rd in my first fitness championship. Still in 2003 I placed 5th at the bodybuilding world championship juniors in Tenerife Spain (IFBB); 2005 1st at national bodyfitness championship (IFBB)

2006 1st at naional bodyfitness championship (ifbb)
    2007 5th place at world figure championship (Nac)
    2008 6th place at european bodybuilding championship Skopje (-55kg) IFBB
    2009 1st + Open category at Romanian national championsips

My curent profesion: I am a personal fitness instructor. I finished sport university here in Bucharest and have a master degree

In the offseason I weigh like 65 kg and on 54-55kg.

I love this sport becuse of the discipline and I also like to lift heavy in the gym and get the muscle pumped. But I also love running and cardio training, swimming and wrestling.

My offseason best lifts are bench chest; 115 kg, squat 135 kg, deadlift 145 kg bi's 55 kg, 25 kg one hand.

• AMG lite
  • #3 by RobMash on 23 Feb 2010
  • pretty good this bodybuilder! K+113 Hey AMG please reply at my message, I would propose you a thing.
  • #4 by Memyself on 24 Feb 2010
  •  :o Good looking girl. Hope to see much more of her in the near future.
    • Memyself
  • #5 by alecallari on 08 Mar 2010
  • She is a great find. I hope you like it and give Karma. Best wishes. ;D

• alecallari
  • #6 by alecallari on 08 Mar 2010
  • And here it is the second part of the gallery. Sorry if the pics are not in order, but be gentle anyway. ;)

• alecallari
  • #7 by RobMash on 05 May 2010
  • Raluca Raducu - 25 yrs old

Photo testyfing her age

• #8 by AMG lite on 24 May 2010

•  

• AMG lite
  • #9 by abbazabba on 26 Jan 2012
  • This girl is just smoking hot. I'd drink her bathwater if I could. Anyone have more of her to contribute? Anyway, onto the pics  ;D

• #10 by Maxturbator on 22 Sep 2012
  • Damn she looks like she lost 30 pounds of muscle nowdays :(
  • #11 by Gourmetguy on 22 Sep 2012
  • I'm in love

....again

:heart:
  • #12 by FemFlexUSA on 24 Sep 2012

Her physique changed a lot in my view once she got her implants. I don't know, but it seems as if she decided to drop the size and go for a different look altogether. She still has very nice lats, but the pecs are no longer there.
  • #13 by crypter on 25 Sep 2012

Her physique changed a lot in my view once she got her implants. I don't know, but it seems as if she decided to drop the size and go for a different look altogether. She still has very nice lats, but the pecs are no longer there.

Unfortunately agree completely.  Some of her earlier vids naked with those beautiful natural breasts and amazing lats were just the best.  Now...eh.
  • #14 by porky on 20 Dec 2012
    • porky
  • #15 by Bigger_the_Better on 30 Nov 2013
Pages:
Actions