Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580093 Posts in 74083 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 12:05:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Muscles Canada
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Muscles Canada  (Read 7637 times)

atlanta

Cindy Muscles Canada
« on: April 22, 2010, 01:29:06 pm »
Has ayone been wth her.

She is my closest option

sorry about missing link.

Forum Saradas

Cindy Muscles Canada
« on: April 22, 2010, 01:29:06 pm »

yanni1

Re: cindy muscles canada
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 04:50:38 pm »
I banged her in your mothers room...haha. Just kidding.
Never had session but has 2 or 3 webcams with her once. Awesome dominate girl. She'll do any pose u want. As far as 1 on 1 sessions.....i dunno.

serpico1961

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 10:49:06 pm »
I  would not waste  your time or money she is fake and  she will have her bf knocking on the  door  after 30   she is a rip off

phineas

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 08:54:14 pm »
She is totally awesome and will do whatever she wants to do .  Afterall she's stronger than any of you out there responding and she'll prove it.  Has a sweet side too.  Totally gorgeous!

Henric

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 07:49:49 pm »
This is someone that seems like she would be good to have a session with.  However, I cannot make that decision until I see a picture of her.  Anybody have anything??

serpico1961

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 01:27:49 am »
type in michelle leek  that's her real name but  take it from me I learned the hard  way as fake as  Obama

bobbyboy310

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 02:20:34 am »
You had a session with Obama? FS?

atlanta

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 04:19:57 pm »

She is totally awesome and will do whatever she wants to do .  Afterall she's stronger than any of you out there responding and she'll prove it.  Has a sweet side too.  Totally gorgeous!

details please.
cost, service, fs?

serpico1961

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 10:57:24 pm »
While  I have no  doubt she's strong (juiced to the max)  I know she's not as strong as  me.  Now she may be stronger than the  schmoes  who come on here  type cap never hit  the  gym or are too scared to  come to a  BB show.  You know who  you are

phineas

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 08:37:31 pm »
she'll make the decision on full service once she's met you.  She charges 300.00 and all I'm going to say is that after mutiple visits I've never left disappointed!

dinoboy

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 06:38:47 am »
has anyone seen if this chick has a big clit?

and if you want to call her a ri© Saradasf and a fake, please provide details. thanks.

serpico1961

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 02:55:32 pm »
 I've already  explained it over a  MONTH ago

yanni1

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 10:06:14 am »
Haha, I love your posts serpico1961 :)

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 09:04:34 pm »
She isn't fake I've had multiple sessions with her, she has a youtube channel and also a clips4sale store. OneBuffWoman 45296 Stong girl awesome bearhug lift and carries and great person so dude who nocks her you must of done something to piss her off for her boyfriend to come in on a session

onebuffwoman

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 09:08:36 pm »
I am not a fake for any of you scum bags  who call me so, i am very real woman and have had many great sessions with some fantastic guys.... contact me to find out for yourself michelleleek77@yahoo.ca

clips4sale.com studio 45296 if you like to see previews of my videos on there

thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Muscles Canada

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View