Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583483 Posts in 74311 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 09:40:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Muscles Canada
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Muscles Canada  (Read 7697 times)

cybrwrld666

Re: cindy muscles canada
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 03:49:02 am »
You were awesome in 1on1 webcam Cindy :) Gotta see u again :)

Forum Saradas

onebuffwoman

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 05:33:20 pm »
thankyou very much sweety and yes i am hoping to get on cam there later at night monday and tuesday and wednesday of this week

Offline madusa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 05:38:16 pm »
Just gave you your first karma, Michelle. You rock!

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 07:38:49 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
type in michelle leek  that's her real name but  take it from me I learned the hard  way as fake as  Obama

This is the first time I have ever made a reply like the one I am about to so here goes. You are an idiot serpico! I have seen Michelle more times than any other woman and she is genuine, sincere and has a wonderful personality. I highly recommend her.

cybrwrld666

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 01:50:59 am »
type in michelle leek  that's her real name but  take it from me I learned the hard  way as fake as  Obama

This is the first time I have ever made a reply like the one I am about to so here goes. You are an idiot serpico! I have seen Michelle more times than any other woman and she is genuine, sincere and has a wonderful personality. I highly recommend her.
Sounds good dude :)

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 09:14:43 am »
I have also met with Cindy Muscles on numerous times. I have never had any problem with her sessions. In my opinion Serpico either did something during the session that provoke such a response or he is full shit. I kinda have to laugh, seems Cindy called this dude out, he hasn't replied,  so he is bullshitting. Stop putting up fake posts dude.

Offline Tacotico

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 10:46:51 am »
thankyou very much sweety and yes i am hoping to get on cam there later at night monday and tuesday and wednesday of this week
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cindy, "ciao !" from " Picco"

Offline richard18

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 01:04:31 pm »
I have seen Cindy as well

She is great - very nice personality and fun to be with

Would highly recommend her

serpico1961

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 11:52:20 pm »
all about the  money

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 12:55:27 am »
you know shit about her dude everyone here has good things to say about her but you so you must of been a real idiot she has never had a session with you as per her post. So you are a liar. Stop giving false info

onebuffwoman

super sweet
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 01:23:20 am »
agreed and the best

onebuffwoman

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 01:26:07 am »
drop dead gorgeous and what an ass to die for damn...... worshiping her muscles was the best and i will continue to see her for sessions as she is the only woman i see and truly like... nothing fake about her never judge a book by its cover cause it will come back to bite you in the ass... ;)

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 03:16:12 pm »
you know shit about her dude everyone here has good things to say about her but you so you must of been a real idiot she has never had a session with you as per her post. So you are a liar. Stop giving false info

What I know is that she's spammed this board to promote herself, while serpico has provided good intel on this board before.  I'd go with what he says, first.

flex

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 09:03:34 pm »
wow you guys are really pathetic i think its great if she is on here promoting herself good for her and so she should be with such false bullshit a lot of you worite on here.... I have sessioned with her also before and shes a total sweethea and drop dead gorgeous

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 10:02:07 pm »
Well his info is wrong. He says it's all about the money with her, well what woman who provides sessions isn't in it for money. What is she going to do a session for free? Her rates per hr are a lot cheaper than most of the girls to.  I see all the posts on her, everyone has good things to say about her, I have had sessions with her. He's  the only one who has posted negative comments. So that means he  did something really wrong during the session for her boyfriend to interrupt the session. And who gives a shit if she promoted herself on here. It's not like she is on here everyday doing so.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Muscles Canada

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View