• #1 by bmt on 02 Jan 2024
  • really good video

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

• #2 by Kujarer on 18 Mar 2024
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    really good video

I agree...really good. Sadly the DL link is broken.

The creator "Jenny" [aka 'jasons805' and previously 'c a.'] came on the *FS* scene around Aug 2020 I believe, utilizing this avatar in #Second-Life [Reply #159]:

Posting of that artist's work, in that thread, ended here [Reply #389]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Happily, this creator's work with A.I. can be followed in a thread under *Muscular AI Generated Art* here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The 'Jenny' avatar then reappears in Reply #11:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It seems likely that, employing FaceApp or a similar technique, the A.I. face has been 'morphed' to an existing vid of a competitor I'm unable to I.D. at present.

I've located the expired vid and plan to notify @bmt in case that Member wishes to do the re-up personally. I'll wait to add more here until that exchange takes place.

BTW this creator has made quite a few more. Jess 6strem has been in one of them, at least:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #3 by Kujarer on 21 Apr 2024
  • I've tried to contact 'bmt' but had no response; it's been a month. Here's a re-up of the video:

Pages:
Actions