Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Chainer★ on 15 Jul 2023
  • This thought crossed my mind last night. I remember somewhere else having a thread dedicated to her, but it's gone. Given the context from the "best HBC" thread mentioned above, I am curious.

Bikininita has been camming for a while. Arguably the most popular name at this time on HerBicepsCam. At the same time, I saw justified criticism.

What is the consensus about Bikininita? Is she still good? Has her quality declined? Overrated?

I have my reasons (I want to organize my thoughts first), but I wanted to ask.
  • #2 by Polite Society on 15 Jul 2023
  • This thought crossed my mind last night. I remember somewhere else having a thread dedicated to her, but it's gone. Given the context from the "best HBC" thread mentioned above, I am curious.

Bikininita has been camming for a while. Arguably the most popular name at this time on HerBicepsCam. At the same time, I saw justified criticism.

What is the consensus about Bikininita? Is she still good? Has her quality declined? Overrated?

I have my reasons (I want to organize my thoughts first), but I wanted to ask.

Forgot it's been fully exhausted as a topic on your own boards?
Pages:
Actions