Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by MaxSideburns72 on 16 May 2023
  • I understand this may look weird and uncommon but has anyone asked to a sessionist for a car lift try or other feats of strength done open air?

Please be patient I never did a session and have no clue what expecting.

THanks to everyone will take time to answer.
  • #2 by boyofwinter on 19 May 2023
  • I think the ladies who are capable of doing it would be ok with this request, perhaps not very close to a competition for obvious reasons. I once saw a lady who I had met for a session use her legs to lift the back of a truck.
  • #3 by DCReviews on 19 May 2023
  • I have never asked someone during the course of the session but I have gone to strongman competitions that had female divisions and seen a few women do this. And I’m the same competition they also had a fire truck pull. Usually the competitors are fairly large women and powerlifting types.

• #4 by MaxSideburns72 on 29 May 2023
  • I think the ladies who are capable of doing it would be ok with this request, perhaps not very close to a competition for obvious reasons. I once saw a lady who I had met for a session use her legs to lift the back of a truck.

Thank you Boyofwinter, please describe the lift you talked about, what do you mean lift the back of a truck with her legs? Who was the sessionette who did this?
    Thanks
  • #5 by MaxSideburns72 on 29 May 2023
  • I like strongwomen competitions and watch them often on the tu8e.
    What I mean is lifting a car over a back tyre without any special tool (like those which are put under the back tyres).
    There are video of that lift and I think there are several women who can do it!

• #6 by boyofwinter on 18 Jun 2023
  • please describe the lift you talked about, what do you mean lift the back of a truck with her legs? Who was the sessionette who did this?
    Thanks
    She is no longer active. From behind the truck she pressed and lowered the rear bumper, the angle may have been as high as 15 degrees.
  • #7 by MaxSideburns72 on 08 Jul 2023
  • wow! it looks an amazing act!
    no active but still have a name, why don't you kindly share with us?
  • #8 by boyofwinter on 09 Jul 2023
  • Because she has decided to remove herself from the net in most ways. So as I respect her I will try to keep things pretty quiet for her if I can.
  • #9 by MaxSideburns72 on 25 Jul 2023
  • I understand and fully respect her decision and your by consequence.
    Would you like to describe that act, I never thought it was possible. A sort of leg press with the back bumper? What sort of truck it was?

Because she has decided to remove herself from the net in most ways. So as I respect her I will try to keep things pretty quiet for her if I can.
Pages:
Actions