Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by tim1 on 30 Sep 2021
  • I will do some investigating on the Virtual reality hardware that is required. The big thing that i see stopping wide spread adoption, is that VR goggles are not mainstream yet. I don't want to buy some VR hardware and then find out that the company went out of business or the specification is different from industry standards and they are useless.
  • #17 by zeus1 on 01 Oct 2021
  • 299 for a quality headset, oculus quest 2 is unmatched.

HB --- please post more VR vods soon!!
  • #18 by FemFlexUSA on 02 Oct 2021
  • I will do some investigating on the Virtual reality hardware that is required. The big thing that i see stopping wide spread adoption, is that VR goggles are not mainstream yet. I don't want to buy some VR hardware and then find out that the company went out of business or the specification is different from industry standards and they are useless.
    Good point about them not being mainstream, but even if your headset broke, you'd simply replace it and you'd still be able to view the VR content stored on your hard drives. Most hardware manufacturers build their products to be compatible with existing video codecs, so the failure of outdated hardware doesn't eliminate your ability to view saved content.

When we began researching VR, there was no clear industry leader, but it now seems that the different Oculus models are over 50% of the market. That's no guarantee of what will exist in the future, but it's a good option today. The headsets are not an everyday product, so until then, the audience for female muscle VR will continue to be a tiny niche within a niche. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, so we plan to continue building up our VR catalog. 

299 for a quality headset, oculus quest 2 is unmatched.

HB --- please post more VR vods soon!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! We've got some great models coming out in the next few weeks.
  • #19 by musclelvr56 on 29 Oct 2021
  • Any updates coming soon? Love the VR!
  • #20 by PoolBoyX on 13 Jan 2022
  • I just got my Quest 2 ($300). This is a game changer, I feel like I’m in the beginning of something big. I bought a few VR vids from HB in anticipation of my headset coming in. It’s so different than watching vids. It actually feels like a mini session because you can gauge the size of the models. Andrea Shaw looked incredible!! Like I was sitting on the couch with her. I bought like 8 more after that. I’m looking forward to new vids.
  • #21 by bicepman75 on 27 Jan 2022
  • Already had an Oculus Quest 2 so thought I would give this a go.

I concur, it’s an unbelievable experience. The next best thing to being in a session. It’s like the girls are flexing right in front of you. Have bought the Lenka clip from FTPPV and the Andrea Shaw from Herbiceps.  Problem is it will get quite pricey to keep buying individual clips and the limited content, especially when you favour the really big fbb’s like I do.   But wow, what a view.
  • #22 by FemFlexUSA on 06 Feb 2022
  • Already had an Oculus Quest 2 so thought I would give this a go.

I concur, it’s an unbelievable experience. The next best thing to being in a session. It’s like the girls are flexing right in front of you. Have bought the Lenka clip from FTPPV and the Andrea Shaw from Herbiceps.  Problem is it will get quite pricey to keep buying individual clips and the limited content, especially when you favour the really big fbb’s like I do.   But wow, what a view.
    Glad you are enjoying - thank you for this feedback!
  • #23 by bicepman75 on 15 Feb 2022
  • My only request would be to have more videos of the bigger girls please.
  • #24 by musclelvr56 on 05 Mar 2022
  • The videos on herbiceps are great. Just wish they would release more often. There is a great sample video for anyone looking to check it out too
  • #25 by cksummer on 04 Apr 2022
  • Everybody,

i totally reccomend this: vr.zoltanveghvideos.com

Videos from 3 to 8 dollars, all you ever wished for. All Vids in 3D-180° HD.

You're welcome  :)
  • #26 by musclelvr56 on 27 May 2022
  • Herbiceps has been releasing VR videos almost on the daily lately. Some really good ones!. FTVideo also upgraded to 8K. The two models so far aren't the best (in my opinion), but the quality is unreal. Love that this is becoming more available
  • #27 by bicepman75 on 30 May 2022
  • As a FFB lover, and an owner of an Oculus Quest 2, these videos are next level. I must have bought about 15 of them. Alas l, most of them are smaller fitness models and I am hoping there are more bodybuilder videos coming out. It seriously is like being in a room with them.

Out of curiosity, I wonder was these models get paid for a video shoot?
  • #28 by FemFlexUSA on 30 May 2022
  • I just got my Quest 2 ($300). This is a game changer, I feel like I’m in the beginning of something big. I bought a few VR vids from HB in anticipation of my headset coming in. It’s so different than watching vids. It actually feels like a mini session because you can gauge the size of the models. Andrea Shaw looked incredible!! Like I was sitting on the couch with her. I bought like 8 more after that. I’m looking forward to new vids.
    That was my thought, too - it's like being right there with the model. There are a couple where I am literally knocked back in my chair when she flexes over me. Good lord, what an experience.

Thanks so much for checking out our product and sharing this feedback.
  • #29 by FemFlexUSA on 30 May 2022
  • My only request would be to have more videos of the bigger girls please.

We are seeking to build a pretty comprehensive VR library that we hope will deliver a lot of what our best customers are looking for. VR modeling is quite a few levels up from standard video posing, however, so the model pool is even smaller to draw from.

The videos on herbiceps are great. Just wish they would release more often. There is a great sample video for anyone looking to check it out too

Thanks! Our main shooter, editors, and Tech team have been done an excellent job the past couple of years getting everything in place for us to get this content out. I have not done a complete analysis, but would estimate it takes at least 10-20x (not a typo) longer to get a VR VOD out vs a standard HD video of the same length, but we are increasing our pace and customers can expect to see more new VR in the next couple of months than we released for the year prior. We're also sprinkling some VR content into the Member section on HerBiceps.
  • #30 by FemFlexUSA on 30 May 2022
  • Herbiceps has been releasing VR videos almost on the daily lately. Some really good ones! FTVideo also upgraded to 8K. The two models so far aren't the best (in my opinion), but the quality is unreal. Love that this is becoming more available

Thanks for noticing! :) We've obviously got a lot of catching up to do, but hope the release schedule for the next couple of months will satisfy everyone's appetites for a bit. I hate making predictions that haven't actually happened yet (too much can go wrong), but I'd be surprised if there aren't 10 new VR VODs out be the end of June.

As a FFB lover, and an owner of an Oculus Quest 2, these videos are next level. I must have bought about 15 of them. Alas l, most of them are smaller fitness models and I am hoping there are more bodybuilder videos coming out. It seriously is like being in a room with them.

Out of curiosity, I wonder was these models get paid for a video shoot?

I cannot speak to what other sites are doing, but all HerBiceps models have been paid for their time.

Thanks so much for your support!!
Pages:
Actions