Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by pumped99 on 21 Mar 2021
  • My farmerhold PR is 140kg in each hand for 28 seconds

I've seen your videos. You're not joking.

Have you used a grip strength machine to record how many kg? Or used any of the various grippers about?  :wow:
  • #17 by JustBiceps on 31 Mar 2021
  • Arekah, Alina Popa and Sheena. I was surprised by how thick and strong Sheena's hands were.
  • #18 by Shappik on 01 May 2024

• Someone has sessions last months where was surprised by arm strenght ?

I had some sessions with new ladies last 3 years to compare and also i take with me the grip strenght measurement tool.  There some values.

1. Coco Goodwife - i dont have grip tester with me but at portion of her arms (strongest she have legs), at feeling they have little more strenght at grip as Madam mysteria, i was really surprised. And also session was more like erotic wrestling and most enjoyable i had.

2. Madam mysteria - my first powerlifter session, 4 years ago, shes not have muscle mass but strong functional muscles, second strongest grip on my list

3. Barbara buffy (strongamy) - she has 55kg strenght grip same at both hands, but feels more stronger than Jana.

Jana linke - she is so big and muscled, but her grip is around 52kg in right hand which has stronger. But at all feeling from pressure at my body is not as well as i expect, but still strong enought to years she have.

Some ladies dont do erotic sessions and for me is mainly passion from cock crushing, i dont add them to this list.

Do you guys had some new experience with ladies, where was suprised from upper body strenght and grip and still active for erotic sessions ? Thanks a lot and enjoy

• #19 by chemdude01 on 02 May 2024
  • Miss Monrow nearly knocked me out choking me with her hand pressed up against the wall.

Same. She's awesome.
  • #20 by Creamnant on 08 May 2024
  • I did a test with Muscle_Mamacita.
    She got 122 lbs with her big powerful hands.  :-*
Pages:
Actions