Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Female Bodybuilding on 24 Sep 2009

• You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #2 by carenatone on 24 Sep 2009
  • Her name PLEASE!!
     :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    • carenatone
  • #3 by molotow on 26 Sep 2009
  • Jennifer Witt:
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #4 by VegasAce on 02 Jan 2013
  • Whatever happened to her?
  • #5 by VegasAce on 03 Jan 2013
  • She was very active as a young bodybuilder, but completely disappeared.  Her Youtube channel is still up, but she removed all her videos from it.  She also deactivated her bodyspace, myspace, twit*** and many of her pics are now gone.
  • #6 by gwhh on 04 Jan 2013
  • I talked with her a lot on bodyspace and other pages for a long time often.  She graduated colleged this year or last year.  Was either going to go to grad school and/or get a real job.  Her degree is in genetics.  So she did not have time anymore for the hardcore muscle life! 

Plus she was getting tired of people looking at her for her body and she wanted to be know for her mind.  She IS VERY Smart!!!  Did some kind of research in college that was published nationwide in various journal of genetics! 

Plus her breasts are real for the record!! 

• #7 by riversc on 04 Jan 2013
  • Young muscle just does not do it for me... but i admire her talent and dedication.
    • riversc
Pages:
Actions