Pages:
Actions
  • #1561 by zinran on 12 Oct 2022
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1562 by zinran on 14 Oct 2022
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1563 by Gr8muta on 16 Oct 2022
  •  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1564 by zinran on 20 Oct 2022
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1565 by zinran on 20 Oct 2022
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1566 by zinran on 21 Oct 2022
  • #1567 by Chainer★ on 23 Oct 2022
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1568 by Female Bodybuilding on 23 Oct 2022
    the white Yvette Bova?!

Chris was behind Yvette's career (her 4th husband but he passed away some years ago), Gareth is behind Cindy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1569 by Old Surehand on 23 Oct 2022
    the white Yvette Bova?!

Chris was behind Yvette's career (her 4th husband but he passed away some years ago), Gareth is behind Cindy

I think he's referring to the boob job.
  • #1570 by Gr8muta on 23 Oct 2022
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #1571 by Timmon on 23 Oct 2022
    the white Yvette Bova?!

Cindy is mainly implants now with some toning. Most of her visible muscle has gone, so the comparison with Yvette is a far stretch. Unless the comparison is regarding methods of generating income?
  • #1572 by HULK on 24 Oct 2022

Yes, I was ...I do like big b00bs and before she looked better as they were more in proportion to her body!

Unless the comparison is regarding methods of generating income?

You could say that but everyone has to make $$$ and that would be for another thread?!

great work guys, more Cindy :bravo:
  • #1573 by adasten on 24 Oct 2022
  • That's right. She used to be sexier. Today she's a boring busty girl with no muscles.
  • #1574 by Mass-Tech on 25 Oct 2022
  • She is more a Lindi Nunziato then a Yvette Bova.
  • #1575 by manayunk770 on 26 Oct 2022
  •  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pages:
Actions