Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bronwyn on 11 Aug 2007
  • hi all, I was invited by my friends here.

here are some of my pictures and my artwork...

Brigita and Me on stage on Universe.

• Bronwyn
  • #2 by xan on 11 Aug 2007
  • Very nice pictures. I especially like the flow of the first pic. karma to you.  :)
    • xan
  • #3 by quad1000 on 13 Aug 2007
  • Nice pics.  How do you view pics on your site?  When you mouse over the categories on your gallery page, the drop-down menu for that gallery appears somewhere else away from your mouse...no way to mouse over the drop-down from what I can see.

Just thought I'd let you know, I browse in Firefox.
    • quad1000
  • #4 by Bronwyn on 13 Aug 2007
  • Hi quad 1000, I know about this. I had those problems some time before and I thought it was repaired. Thanks for telling me this because I will do some big update of my sites during Autumn and will tell this to my admin.
    • Bronwyn
  • #5 by Bronwyn on 22 Aug 2007
  • Thanks waldo2000

I train since 1995
    I draw and make paintings since my childhood. I have some schools of drawing, painting and design. I like fantasy and surrealism.
    • Bronwyn
  • #6 by lionforce on 22 Aug 2007
  • Thanks waldo2000

I train since 1995 - I competed as teenager and I was 2nd on the National Championship 1997. But in 2000 I had an accident (I felt down from the horse and the horse felt over me) and I was hurt very badly  - so my recovery last until 2003. In 2004 despite doctors predictions I got back to bodybuilding and figure fitness.

I draw and make paintings since my childhood. I have some schools of drawing, painting and design. I like mythology, fantasy and surrealism.

damn thats a hell of a comeback IMO, welcome to the board Lada, keep training hard, I wish you only the best in your future bodybuilding endeavors oh and your paintings are pretty awesome as well ;)
    • lionforce
  • #7 by Devilsharvest on 08 Oct 2007
  • Hi Bronwyn
    wow... your also a good writter and Artist  as you´re an athlete. ::) I fall to my knees before you and your talents  ::)
    I think you´ve here many people wich like both sides of you. Some like the FBB, some the artist so no worries about you could only liked for your FBB Satus.
    i´m your fan in all Categorys  ;D !!!

Carpe Diem 8)
  • #8 by Bronwyn on 22 Oct 2007
  • Devilsharvest - thanks. I always try not to be only an athlete  ;)

• Bronwyn
  • #9 by Devilsharvest on 22 Oct 2007
  • Hi Bronwyn
    Nice to hear that you´re back and fit for a competition. For wich Competition does you trained ? If it´s allowed to ask my Lady. ::)
    The pics in the black night Dress looking great . Strong , feminine and a glimpse of luxourie. ;) Thank you for this and all good Wishes for your Competition ," may Odin help you to be victourious". ;D

Carpe diem 8)
  • #10 by ninthwave on 26 Nov 2007
  • Bronwyn,

Good luck n Hamburg, I'm sure you will do very well and like everyone else here, look forward to hearing how things go. Thank You  for posting your pictures.

• ninthwave
  • #11 by Devilsharvest on 10 Dec 2007
  • Hi Bronwyn
    Great to hear from you !!
    The contest pictures are looking very good ;) . How was the Atmosphere there and how succesfull you was ?
    Thank you for the posting of your contest pics and the vid . i hope you going on with all of your work  ::).
                                                        "May Odin be with you"

Carpe diem 8)
  • #12 by 531c on 15 Dec 2007
  • Looking good babe - keep up the good work - best of luck!!
    • 531c
  • #13 by Bronwyn on 21 Dec 2007
  • Hi all, I would like to wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!

• Bronwyn
  • #14 by muscleeac on 28 Jan 2008
  • hello and tks for your nice pictures ! Keep up the good work  ( more deadlifts and chins..) and you'll look even more bombastik ! Hope to hear from you soon..
    • muscleeac
  • #15 by Bronwyn on 29 Jan 2008
  • Hi, I promised I will send some pictures from training in September 2007-  now, finally I may post them here

• Bronwyn
Pages:
Actions