Pages:
Actions
  • #916 by Zillagraybeard on 26 Apr 2019
  • New here but not to the game. Looks like we will be a new sponsor here very soon.
  • #917 by amazonophile on 28 Apr 2019
  • You.are not going.to believe this but I discovered  female bodybuilding  by of all things TV Guide( magazine). Rachel McLish was doing an ad for exercise  equipment  and the woman I saw in that ad in TVGuide; Rachel  Mclish  was the most beautiful  woman  I had ever seen.  She was in this brand new contest called Ms. Olympia and when I saw  all of the contestants  on TV  going on into the early.80's it was love at first sight.  I am an omega male who loves alpha females which explains my screenname " amazonophile " ,which of course means "lover of amazons ". I love when a woman.is stronger and more assertive than me.
    • amazonophile
  • #918 by zxeh on 08 May 2019
  • Hi all,I'm leo and I'm from the UK.I hope I join the right website.Thanks to all of you.Hope to work out ow to use the site
  • #919 by WheyWhey on 28 May 2019
  • Hey people,

just wanted to say hi, I'll try and come around here from time to time now.
    Coming from dA, I hope I can delve a bit deeper still into this great community of ours :D

Happy to be here!
  • #920 by ugfreak on 08 Jul 2019
  • Ugfreak checking in! Been on the board for quite some time, as an ordinary user, just checking out the board. Finally tuned in with the company, to bring Saradas some great products and services.

Hoping this will be just another great forum we've joined and looking forward to gain more freaks for the family! Thanks for having us.
  • #921 by Thomasd2 on 09 Jul 2019
  • Im not new here, but i think ive never say "hello" :)

im into this since 2006 and i really love everything about it.

• #922 by Soupkitchen on 18 Jul 2019
  • Hey new member, but long time lurker :) one day I will hopefully get a story done and posted here
  • #923 by hardbodyfantasies on 19 Jul 2019
  • Hi everyone, I've poked around this site from time to time for years, but I'm excited to get more engaged in this awesome community. My passion is writing stories about incredibly fit and strong women. I used to write stories on Diana the Valkyrie under the pen name Fitness Freak Stories, and I've just started my own site with new stories http://www.hardbodyfantasies.com.

Feel free to reach out with any ideas or thoughts for stories!
  • #924 by Specib70 on 22 Jul 2019
  • Hi, just joined. From UK & been following female muscle since I was 14, I’m now 48. Looking forward to finding out new stuff and making connections.
  • #925 by paradroid on 23 Jul 2019
  • Awesome site thanks for  having a network to share  appreciation for  muscular women 
     ^-^

• #926 by jackmuscle on 03 Aug 2019
  • I am a long time lurker but I decided to join this community. I am from the Europe and I am a guy who loves women bodybuilders and I would be happy to be a part of a community that shares same interests.
  • #927 by pedro7901 on 08 Aug 2019
  • Hi there!
    I'm an italian boy who has always been attracted to fbb.
    I'm glad to be in this forum.

pedro7901
  • #928 by Sweddd1234 on 08 Aug 2019
  • Hello, been following BB for sometime now, mostly a fan of the 90's era BB but forums that celebrate bodybuilding is a great thing to be part of. Cheers
  • #929 by FBBMuscleAdmirer2000 on 17 Aug 2019
  • Been a BIG fan of FBB and have done a few sessions. Have viewed Saradas forums (as a guest) and decided it was finally time to join this community. So to all the muscle lovers of the community, a Big hello!
  • #930 by liftandcarrystorylover on 24 Aug 2019
  • Hi there. Just joined. A huge fan of lift & carry though more as a voyeur than participant. I’ve been clicking round the forums and can’t seem to work out how to view videos. I need to build up ‘karma’ but I’m unsure how? Would hugely appreciate an explanation or link to one. Haven’t managed to find one.

What is 'Karma' and How Do i Get It?
Pages:
Actions