Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Sushanne200 on 26 Jul 2015
  • Hey. My name is SUSHANNE sinclair . I am just starting out in the world of Binkini bodybuilding . I have always wanted to do it since 2013 and now I am doing it it . :woohoo:
    I am looking for a sponsor. Someone who is willing to take a change in me . I have a trainer/coach. I will be doing the NPC binkini one show is in October and another is in November . I have always been athletic since I was in school . I did lacrosse, track and field tennis and soccer .
    • Sushanne200
  • #2 by RobMash on 26 Jul 2015
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Hey. My name is SUSHANNE sinclair . I am just starting out in the world of Binkini bodybuilding . I have always wanted to do it since 2013 and now I am doing it it . :woohoo:
    I am looking for a sponsor. Someone who is willing to take a change in me . I have a trainer/coach. I will be doing the NPC binkini one show is in October and another is in November . I have always been athletic since I was in school . I did lacrosse, track and field tennis and soccer .

Hello Sushanne welcome on the biggest community of female bodybuilding on web!  :wob: Do you have any photos to post?
  • #3 by Sushanne200 on 30 Jul 2015
  • i do
    • Sushanne200
  • #4 by Sushanne200 on 30 Jul 2015
  •  :woohoo:  Here are my pictures

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    • Sushanne200
  • #5 by RobMash on 30 Jul 2015
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    :woohoo:  Here are my pictures

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Thank You!  :thanks:
Pages:
Actions