Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Danyoyo2 on 15 Jan 2024
  • So I believe my second session in as many weeks, definitely warrants a review in this section.
    Original post - https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=1025206.0

Muscle mamacita was everything that I dreamed the session would be, so good that I visited her again this weekend for more of the same.

Scary strong - she laughed as she bench pressed me for reps, made extremely light work of overhead pressing me. I genuinely felt that there was nothing she could not do with me, the absolute definition of woman-handled. All with a stunning smile.

We did a good amount of muscle worship, there was so much of her to worship - 80kg plus and rock solid with so much definition.
    Again I wanted to see how she faired with some wrestling, again she was laughing as she could probably see the panic written all over my face whenever she started to squeeze - anyone who wants to be pushed a little harder, I am sure she can deliver that with ease as well.

My highest recommendation as someone who is very quickly becoming addicted. The most exciting addition to the UK session scene in years!

I told her I’d post the review to here and to session girls when the profile is live, but my advice to anyone considering it is the same, run, don’t walk.

Feel free to hit me with questions, although those on limits and extras may be better emailed to Muscle Mamacita herself.
  • #2 by lifted on 16 Jan 2024
  • So I believe my second session in as many weeks, definitely warrants a review in this section.

Muscle mamacita was everything that I dreamed the session would be, so good that I visited her again this weekend for more of the same.

Scary strong - she laughed as she bench pressed me for reps, made extremely light work of overhead pressing me. I genuinely felt that there was nothing she could not do with me, the absolute definition of woman-handled. All with a stunning smile.

We did a good amount of muscle worship, there was so much of her to worship - 80kg plus and rock solid with so much definition.
    Again I wanted to see how she faired with some wrestling, again she was laughing as she could probably see the panic written all over my face whenever she started to squeeze - anyone who wants to be pushed a little harder, I am sure she can deliver that with ease as well.

My highest recommendation as someone who is very quickly becoming addicted. The most exciting addition to the UK session scene in years!

I told her I’d post the review to here and to session girls when the profile is live, but my advice to anyone considering it is the same, run, don’t walk.

Feel free to hit me with questions, although those on limits and extras may be better emailed to Muscle Mamacita herself.

Wow!!  How much do you weigh?
  • #3 by Danyoyo2 on 16 Jan 2024
  • I’m just over 60kg but I got the idea that if I was a good chunk heavier, it would have been the same situation.
  • #4 by daffy on 18 Jan 2024
  • Saw her SG profile for the first time earlier today and thought she looks amazing so thanks for confirming that she’s definitely worth a visit 🙌
  • #5 by clay99 on 18 Jan 2024
  • Wish there were more british based fbbs, sure there are lots out there but have no idea about this industry
  • #6 by Polite Society on 19 Jan 2024
  • Wish there were more british based fbbs, sure there are lots out there but have no idea about this industry

They're fully aware and overall have a hugely negative view of it.  Which is why effort like Danyoyp has put in is so welcome
  • #7 by Danyoyo2 on 19 Jan 2024

They're fully aware and overall have a hugely negative view of it.  Which is why effort like Danyoyp has put in is so welcome

Yeah pretty much this. I’m closing in on double figures with UTR and first time
    Sessions and I think maybe a total of 1 of them had never heard of a private session when I raised the question.
  • #8 by clay99 on 19 Jan 2024

Yeah pretty much this. I’m closing in on double figures with UTR and first time
    Sessions and I think maybe a total of 1 of them had never heard of a private session when I raised the question.

The ones you have found are they mostly outside London? Young in 20-30 s?

I guess you find them through IG primarily?
  • #9 by DCReviews on 22 Jan 2024
  • I’m just over 60kg but I got the idea that if I was a good chunk heavier, it would have been the same situation.

At this weight you are very lucky, there are a few session girls that you can have an amazing lift and carry session with. If your the type that will probably gained weight when you get older like most people I would suggest you get a lot of the sessions out-of-the-way now and keep some video documentation for yourself before you do gain some more weight lol.
  • #10 by MuscleVille_Games on 23 Jan 2024

Thank you for the review. I'm seeing her in a few days, cannot wait.
  • #11 by slysly on 24 Jan 2024
  • She looks great!  Does she have a venue in Stoke or did you meet her elsewhere?
  • #12 by Danyoyo2 on 25 Jan 2024
  • She looks great!  Does she have a venue in Stoke or did you meet her elsewhere?

We used a hotel in Birmingham.
  • #13 by slysly on 27 Jan 2024
  • I feel like a bus has driven over me at 30mph. 
  • #14 by slysly on 27 Jan 2024
  • Strength, there’s levels, that’s for sure.  Anyone who’s on the fence, book this girl.  You won’t regret it.  Never experienced anything like it.  And I’ve met Anna M Strong about 8 times.  Crystal Cornick.  Rene Campbell.  She makes them retrospectively seem as strong as kittens.
  • #15 by ziggy113 on 29 Jan 2024
  • Strength, there’s levels, that’s for sure.  Anyone who’s on the fence, book this girl.  You won’t regret it.  Never experienced anything like it.  And I’ve met Anna M Strong about 8 times.  Crystal Cornick.  Rene Campbell.  She makes them retrospectively seem as strong as kittens.

That much stronger than Anna M? Wow
Pages:
Actions