Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ben3456 on 26 Mar 2012

• I would like to warn you all about Ellitinett Vadlin, I used to be one of her customers in Sweden so I know what I'm talking about. At first she will tell you a sum to pay but afterwards the amount to be paid has been increased, she also has "friends" that will contact you if you´re not willing to pay what she demands afterwards. Sometimes you will be asked to pay into her brother´s account but in reality its her boyfriend´s account. Do not get fooled by her friendly attitude, her goal is just to play you and take your money. Never tell her about your friends or how much you earn, it will only lead to disastrous consequences.
    • ben3456
  • #2 by O Rama on 26 Mar 2012
  • Sorry to hear...Thats really sucks, Thanx for warning anyways
    • O Rama
  • #3 by Rak on 26 Mar 2012
  • thanks for warning but evidence or other reviews would help
  • #4 by Jonas on 26 Mar 2012

• I think it should go without saying that you shouldn't be divulging your salary or the names of people you know to any stranger, let alone someone who has engaged in a compromising activity with you.  That's just common sense.  Hell, my salary is something I don't even discuss with girlfriends. 

• #5 by gordonlloyd on 26 Mar 2012
  •  I would like to warn you all about Ellitinett Vadlin, I used to be one of her customers in Sweden so I know what I'm talking about. At first she will tell you a sum to pay but afterwards the amount to be paid has been increased, she also has "friends" that will contact you if you´re not willing to pay what she demands afterwards. Sometimes you will be asked to pay into her brother´s account but in reality its her boyfriend´s account. Do not get fooled by her friendly attitude, her goal is just to play you and take your money. Never tell her about your friends or how much you earn, it will only lead to disastrous consequences.

Something about this post doesnt seem right -- did you provide her with your home address or tha names and addresses of your friends ???  It sounds like she is part of the Swedish Female Muscle Mafia !!!
  • #6 by Rak on 26 Mar 2012
  • Swedish Female Muscle Mafia  :-*
  • #7 by serpico1961 on 26 Mar 2012
  • I dont get it you agree on a price you pay  you see her  ..transaction completed  right?  Unless  she has someone waiting for  you etc. As  someone  else  stated how  can she "blackmail"  you unless  you have  run your mouth too much and why would you?  Impressing these  women is  like trying to impress a hooker in one ear out the other. If  what   you claim is  true it's your  fault..lesson learned
    • serpico1961
  • #8 by fred1959 on 26 Mar 2012
  • Never heard of her,so there is no problem.
  • #9 by racyc on 27 Mar 2012
  • Tell her you're unemployed or work part-time for minimum wage, and all your friends work for the police department  :funny:
  • #10 by Athletic on 27 Mar 2012
  • I would like to warn you all about Ellitinett Vadlin, I used to be one of her customers in Sweden so I know what I'm talking about. At first she will tell you a sum to pay but afterwards the amount to be paid has been increased, she also has "friends" that will contact you if you´re not willing to pay what she demands afterwards. Sometimes you will be asked to pay into her brother´s account but in reality its her boyfriend´s account. Do not get fooled by her friendly attitude, her goal is just to play you and take your money. Never tell her about your friends or how much you earn, it will only lead to disastrous consequences.

Does she do sessions? She most be totally UTR? What kind of session did you do?

• #11 by motenak on 27 Mar 2012
  • Tell her you're unemployed or work part-time for minimum wage, and all your friends work for the police department  :funny:

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! 
    • motenak
  • #12 by frankbunce on 28 Mar 2012
  • Crikey Moses! That woman is a beast. Fire up the aircon fast!  :wow: I would....
  • #13 by samsadeniz on 28 Mar 2012
  • I'd really like her "friends" to meet my moroccan-turkish "friends" in sweden. thanks for the heads up :)
  • #14 by ben3456 on 30 Mar 2012
  • Little more...

Im been writing a blogg(in Swedish) about about what happened between me and her but I'm not sure if I´m allowed to post a link to it here.
    There is a lot to say about her;
    She helped me to sell my car under threat from her for 45% of face value and she kept 80% of the money for her self. At time I was ill and she used that against me.
    She can tell you that a "date" cost £450 but afterwards she demands £700 and if you cannot pay it the interest is £100/day. When she knew that I didnt have any more money to squeeze out of me she changed her number and disappeared.
    She had a debt to me for £1000 and it took her nearly a year to repay, but she tried to sell pictures for £50/pic to clear the debt instead of paying me the money. She seems very nice at the beginning but after a while she becomes a monster and she is the reason for turning my life into a black hole and lifetime debts. I know what I'm speaking about and I didn't volunteer for this. Last couples of years I haven't lived a normal life and are currently struggling to get back to a half decent life.
    • ben3456
  • #15 by gordonlloyd on 30 Mar 2012
  • Little more...

Im been writing a blogg(in Swedish) about about what happened between me and her but I'm not sure if I´m allowed to post a link to it here.
    There is a lot to say about her;
    She helped me to sell my car under threat from her for 45% of face value and she kept 80% of the money for her self. At time I was ill and she used that against me.
    She can tell you that a "date" cost £450 but afterwards she demands £700 and if you cannot pay it the interest is £100/day. When she knew that I didnt have any more money to squeeze out of me she changed her number and disappeared.
    She had a debt to me for £1000 and it took her nearly a year to repay, but she tried to sell pictures for £50/pic to clear the debt instead of paying me the money. She seems very nice at the beginning but after a while she becomes a monster and she is the reason for turning my life into a black hole and lifetime debts. I know what I'm speaking about and I didn't volunteer for this. Last couples of years I haven't lived a normal life and are currently struggling to get back to a half decent life.

Is it just me or does something about this whole post make you shake your head in disbelief ???  Like I said previously -- is she part of the Swedish Female Muscle Mafia or something similar to that ???  Your first post made it seem like you had several sessions with her and now the story changes to her selling your car and keeping most of the money, then somehow she owes you 1000 pounds even though you were short to her 250 pounds at an interest rate of 100 pounds per day ??? Why does the saying "there's something rotten in Denmark" come to mind ????  Post your link to your blog and provide an english interpretation in case I am the only one who does not understand swedish !!   
Pages:
Actions