Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 30 Aug 2013
  • ALL THE CANDIDATES HAVE COMPETED IN 2013

Ann Gannon   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Andersen   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elena Oana Hreapca   

nominated by: pikko, dbmneto

Iris Kyle   

Ivette Sheek   

Juanita Blaino   

Patty Corbett   

Shannon Courtney   

nominated by: machoman64de

Sherri Gray   

nominated by: rigoberto

Tina Chandler   

• #2 by Bergman on 30 Aug 2013
  • Voted for Shannon Courtney and Tina Chandler !!!

:) :) :) :) :)
  • #3 by RobMash on 30 Aug 2013
  • Considering only the biceps in my opinion the best are those of Ann Gannon. 
    Considering the perfect mix of beauty and biceps I would say Shannon Courtney.

This is my personal ranklng

• #4 by machoman64de on 31 Aug 2013
  • Shannon Courtney is a absolutely Godess!!!
  • #5 by nickolai on 02 Sep 2013
  • This was a hard one.  Too hard to choose only 2.
  • #6 by sunogalem on 06 Sep 2013
  • My votes went with Elena Oana Hreapca and Shannon Courtney.
  • #7 by Saradas.Org on 07 Sep 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #8 by RobMash on 08 Sep 2013
Pages:
Actions