Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Chesterguy21 on 10 Jun 2020
  • Of course I'm totally fine about having limits. Like you I just wasn't sure about what's written about her in the comments. "Not to erotic" made me wonder whether that means "no touching", "touching with limits"..of course no sex/hj/.. etc. is pretty clear. I was about to find out if her limits are possibly higher than I'd expect. Anyway.. your comment helps a lot. Thank you so much!
  • #32 by Female Bodybuilding on 18 Aug 2021
  • Anybody you seen Jessica recently? She often travels.
  • #33 by Chesterguy21 on 26 Aug 2021
  • Her sessiongirls profile is still disabled. I think at the moment she doesn't offer sessions so most won't have been able to meet her recently. As far as I know she does that when she doesn't want to do sessions because of vacation or more time to do intense training and stuff. I think we'll just have to wait until she's on sessiongirls again. But her profile is "disabled temporarily" which looks she'll come back again. :)
  • #34 by jullyeg on 16 Dec 2021
  • Great physique, but bad experience. Unless you are lucky. Her mood can change many times a day, and from an extreme to another. She can make you wait 3 hours outside after the time that was scheduled, saying every 10 mn : " 5 more minutes and it will be ok".
    Who knows. Maybe you can have a great surprise and arrive at a moment she is lovely (I doubt) and very accommodating. But I doubt. She does not like at all doing session, she does them when she needs money, with her husband who might enter the room during the session.
  • #35 by Bulklover on 17 Dec 2021
  • Her sessiongirls profile is still disabled. I think at the moment she doesn't offer sessions so most won't have been able to meet her recently. As far as I know she does that when she doesn't want to do sessions because of vacation or more time to do intense training and stuff. I think we'll just have to wait until she's on sessiongirls again. But her profile is "disabled temporarily" which looks she'll come back again. :)

Oh, that sounds just delightful.  Ugh.
  • #36 by busthemus2003 on 20 Dec 2021

Oh, that sounds just delightful.  Ugh.

I like to pay for experiences like that. Maybe get along better with her husband than her…weird shit really
  • #37 by Leo811 on 22 Dec 2021
  • Is she still located near Frankfurt?
  • #38 by petitfilou87 on 22 Dec 2021
  • She's married ?
  • #39 by jullyeg on 23 Dec 2021
  • She's married ?

Yes. I was not invited to the marriage, so I have to precise: married or at least engaged with a (big) man.
  • #40 by squeezemebaby on 23 Dec 2021
  • She's not married, has never been married.

I got no idea where this gossip comes from.

And she's not doing sessions.

-SqueezeMeBaby

• #41 by Female Bodybuilding on 23 Dec 2021
  • She's doing sessions under the radar.
  • #42 by jullyeg on 23 Dec 2021
  • She's not married, has never been married.

I got no idea where this gossip comes from.

And she's not doing sessions.

-SqueezeMeBaby

Are you kidding? I had a (poor) session with her, saw her boyfriend or husband before, shortly during, and after the session. She made me wait almost 3 hours for nothing, in front of the hotel, postponed to the day after, was late. Finally one my worst sessions ever, although her physique is amazing. It was in Paris like 3 years ago.
    I don't know if her profile is still active, but she had a sessiongirls page, and posted from time to time, tour dates. She was travelling in car with her husband or boyfriend.
  • #43 by jullyeg on 24 Dec 2021
  • I think she is Brazilian and used to live in Frankfurt when I saw her. But yes, your other statements fit with what I saw / knew.
  • #44 by Warhawk Overdrive on 26 Dec 2021
  • FWIW I just saw her on webcam with Pro muscle who is based in Las Vegas
  • #45 by Clawson on 26 Dec 2021
  • She’s in Vegas in her IG stories today also
Pages:
Actions