Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by waof on 08 Jul 2019
  • Some subtle, some not so subtle. :tongue:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #32 by waof on 15 Jul 2019
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #33 by waof on 17 Jul 2019
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #34 by waof on 19 Jul 2019
  • A couple more - not happy with the first 2, but thought i'd post them anyway ;)

As always, feedback welcome - it helps to motivate me if I know someone likes what i'm making!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #35 by waof on 03 Aug 2019
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• #36 by waof on 03 Aug 2019
  • Not sure if this belongs here, but I did a quick animated morph.

Might try to do more of these if I get inspired  - might not if i get distracted by something else.

If this is the wrong place in the forums for this, mods remove it and let me know where it should go :)
  • #37 by waof on 04 Aug 2019

• higher quality here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #38 by waof on 05 Aug 2019
  • Made a couple more gifs - let me know if you like, or if you would prefer more image manips!

I tried different techniques on the different arms for the one of Oana - wanted to see which method I liked best - still getting to grips with morphing videos - still images are much easier  :)

higher res: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• #39 by waof on 06 Aug 2019
  • This is what happens if you work out one arm more than the other :laugh:

higher res:
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #40 by waof on 08 Aug 2019
  • #41 by waof on 08 Aug 2019
  • Michelle a bit bigger than normal:

• #42 by waof on 11 Aug 2019
  • #43 by necro2080 on 11 Aug 2019
  • All this looks teally good, a very impressive work. What progeam are you using?
  • #44 by waof on 11 Aug 2019
  • Am using After Effects.
  • #45 by waof on 11 Aug 2019
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pages:
Actions