Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by miamivice8 on 06 Mar 2012
  • the meanest thing that happened to me was when one sat on my chest with my arms pinned and i tapped and she said i am not getting up. next. she bounced on my chest and staeyed sitting down and there was a crackle pop and i was stuck and her face was looking down at me with these evil eyes.  m fac elit up and i screamed in pain.   i was not sure if i would live.  i was out of air and stuck with 190 on my chest.  when the session ended i realized that i needed to go to the er.  i spent weeks with severe chest damage.
    • miamivice8
  • #2 by glopez86 on 06 Mar 2012
  • who was the girl?
  • #3 by mart on 06 Mar 2012
  • Didn't you had a "safe word" ? = a word that you both agreed that if it is mentioned she stopped everything, and no questions are ask.
    • mart
  • #4 by miamivice8 on 07 Mar 2012
  • Well, it wa sAMber Black.  It was the best session I ever had.  I teased her for months about being pretty and lightweight.  She kept saying that I would pay and she cant wait.  Then I showed up with half of the money.  She picked up a paper where she had written down the things I said and then her eyes looked like she was going to kill me and it got ugly.  Tapping or anything would not stop her.  I thought she would kill me.  but I loved it!
    • miamivice8
  • #5 by Rak on 08 Mar 2012
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Well, it wa sAMber Black.  It was the best session I ever had.  I teased her for months about being pretty and lightweight.  She kept saying that I would pay and she cant wait.  Then I showed up with half of the money.  She picked up a paper where she had written down the things I said and then her eyes looked like she was going to kill me and it got ugly.  Tapping or anything would not stop her.  I thought she would kill me.  but I loved it!

hmm.......am i d the only one confused
  • #6 by grimley on 08 Mar 2012
  • It seems that miamivice8 enjoys getting a beatdown. But by the topic and the first post, it seemed to imply that he didnot want it.
    • grimley
  • #7 by footdan on 08 Mar 2012
  • With the 2nd post it's sounding more like his fantasy and far from reality. Gotta admire a guy that can type with only one hand tho  :laugh:
    • footdan
  • #8 by miamivice8 on 09 Mar 2012
  • Nope, I could get medical records and copies of the prescriptions showing it was real.  I suffered chest damage and loved it.  i love getting hurt by women.  if a guy tries to hurt me though, i will whoop them.
    • miamivice8
  • #9 by pipsthighs on 30 Mar 2012
    the meanest thing that happened to me was when one sat on my chest with my arms pinned and i tapped and she said i am not getting up. next. she bounced on my chest and staeyed sitting down and there was a crackle pop and i was stuck and her face was looking down at me with these evil eyes.  m fac elit up and i screamed in pain.   i was not sure if i would live.  i was out of air and stuck with 190 on my chest.  when the session ended i realized that i needed to go to the er.  i spent weeks with severe chest damage.

Just as a matter of interest what did you tell the folks in the ER?
    • pipsthighs
  • #10 by Smoothsha on 16 Aug 2014
  • I found Amber Black to be an easy person to wrestle.
    • Smoothsha
  • #11 by Tiberius on 09 Oct 2014
  • This might be the wrong section
  • #12 by swimmer403 on 19 Oct 2014
  • Maybe she could fake the cracking rib injury and go right to the naughty nurse portion of the session.
  • #13 by tonyjungle on 19 Nov 2014
  • Meanest thing one sessionette did to me was retire. No joke. Saw her a few times a year for several years, phone sessions too. Cold turkey is tough but people move on in their lives. I haven't yet!  ;)

Saw another sessionette, this time a famous bodybuilder, three times in the space of a year. One at a "neutral site" (both of us were traveling) the other two in my city. We developed a good relationship in session. I tried a fourth session soon after, last year I think, but had to cancel due to work. I called with plenty of time - a couple of days - but she didn't appreciate it. Tried recently to session again while she is in town and I got a snide email back. And during the time we did session together I gave her great reviews on this site. Not a classy move by a mature, experienced name from wb270 and this site.
    • tonyjungle
  • #14 by NinjaStar on 26 Nov 2014
    Nope, I could get medical records and copies of the prescriptions showing it was real.  I suffered chest damage and loved it.  i love getting hurt by women.  if a guy tries to hurt me though, i will whoop them.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
  • #15 by OrangeCountyCalifornia on 30 Nov 2014
  • I don't know if I would call it an intentionally mean thing, but the second time in my life I had a session with a female body builder which was in 1994, I was told upfront that she does not allow any release.  I had a good session with her, but I left her place with aching blue balls and it was not from being kicked in the balls.
Pages:
Actions