Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by MarilynYee on 17 Feb 2021

• F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e had deactivated my performer account, had been selling my videos for money without my consent. F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e is a scam, please DO NOT buy or subscribe, my name on it is Marilyntinybully.

Marilyn Yee Tong
  • #62 by pompompom on 23 Feb 2021
  • So you got no reply either?

Anyways, I'm now trying to get my money back via Paypal. I hope this will work at least.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my money back and the issues on the website still haven't been resolved. Needless to say, I won't use this site ever again
  • #63 by tim1 on 20 Mar 2021

• F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e had deactivated my performer account, had been selling my videos for money without my consent. F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e is a scam, please DO NOT buy or subscribe, my name on it is Marilyntinybully.

Marilyn Yee Tong

That seems a little unfair. I had never heard of that website.
  • #64 by mgl on 08 Nov 2021

Marilyn Yee Tong

would you do something on onlyfans?
  • #65 by bigfan2710 on 14 Jan 2022
  • Anybody having problems accessing this site recently?  My login details don't work  at all and unable to contact using the website.  Have tried contact through Insta and Facebook but no response.
  • #66 by laureanofl on 15 Jan 2022
  • I can not enter the site, the same thing also happens to me. Also you can not download the videos you have bought, quite expensive by the way.
    This site is a fraud
  • #67 by Female Bodybuilding on 19 Jan 2022
  • I can not enter the site, the same thing also happens to me. Also you can not download the videos you have bought, quite expensive by the way.
    This site is a fraud

Congratulations. Finally you understand that F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com is a fraud. There're lots of complaints about him and his projects. Even he and his websites are banned here.

Have you ever read this and other threads before? Some guys are here really incredible. You still subscribe for his projects with ignoring these posts then complain.

Lovefbbmega guy (Stefano Agbagla) even threatens these girls.
  • #68 by laureanofl on 15 Feb 2024
  • Team, can someone tell me how to download the videos from this platform? regular downloaders don't work
  • #69 by Female Bodybuilding on 17 Feb 2024
  • He is back. thenextgen guy is Lovefbbmega.
    https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=933269.15

Perhaps he can tell us hwo to download videos from his platform.
Pages:
Actions