Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Hoistee on 07 Dec 2009
  • Just wondered whether anyone had any experienc of LWS.  Would be interested in lift and carry with Thunder.  Is anything sensual allowed?
    • Hoistee
  • #2 by afitr10 on 08 Dec 2009
  • They wrote on her profile that shd can do lift and carry up to 100 kg but I do not think that because of her body size.
    • afitr10
  • #3 by Hoistee on 03 Jan 2009
  • I thought the same until i visited their Yahoo group.  There's a video of her lifting a 100KG guy.  Vary impressive stuff!
    • Hoistee
  • #4 by Ji11 on 03 Jan 2009
  • I thought the same until i visited their Yahoo group.  There's a video of her lifting a 100KG guy.  Vary impressive stuff!

can you post the link to the yahoo group please?
    • Ji11
  • #5 by afitr10 on 04 Jan 2010
  • Here is the link:
    http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/londonwrestlingstudio/
    I thought the same until i visited their Yahoo group.  There's a video of her lifting a 100KG guy.  Vary impressive stuff!

Can you upload the clip because I couldn't download it from their group?
    • afitr10
  • #6 by zenith012 on 13 Oct 2010
  • Any info on the routine regarding their setup?

Is it private - do the girls get frisky (i don't mean FS but any extras?)

http://www.londonwrestlingstudio.co.uk/newlws/index.php?pagename=girls

Thanks
  • #7 by luvthemuscle on 18 Oct 2010
  • Who is the best (sexiest) wrestler in London who offers a happy ending?
    I have just moved to London and keen to find out, many thanks,
  • #8 by musclezrkool on 03 Nov 2011
  • I am tempted by a few of the girls at London Wrestling Studio - Puma, Vogue, and Meteor especially.

Anybody got any experiences?

Any extras available (hj etc) or is that sort of thing a complete no-no there?

• musclezrkool
  • #9 by guile45 on 03 Nov 2011
  • i hear a minder watches the session and there is absolutely no extras. but i havent been
    • guile45
  • #10 by samsadeniz on 03 Nov 2011
  • there is another topic somewhere in the forum about this lws. apparently they watch you during the whole session. some woman claiming to be the owner of the place was defending this bla bla bla!!! save it sister please!!
  • #11 by musclezrkool on 03 Nov 2011
  • Thanks guys, I guessed this would probably be how it worked.

Having a minder watching the session would be a total deal-breaker for me so I think I'll stay away.
    • musclezrkool
  • #12 by Hammer81 on 03 Nov 2011
  • They don't have minders for all the girls. It depends on who you're wrestling. If its some of the more experienced ones, you'll be alone with them.
    • Hammer81
  • #13 by samsadeniz on 04 Nov 2011
  • They don't have minders for all the girls. It depends on who you're wrestling. If its some of the more experienced ones, you'll be alone with them.

I would never trust a zero karma zero message person regarding sessions. there are plenty of other wrestlers/fbb's who do sessions at nice hotels. but if you still want to go to this kind of places remember to leave your wallet, credit cards, expensive smartphone at home. and this is the most important one. make sure you tell a friend or a relative that you are going to such and such address. In case you don't come back home they can alert the police. london is getting more dangerous and dangerous everyday. I have lived in russia, s.africa, brazil I know what i'm talking about.
  • #14 by charliepanayi on 04 Nov 2011

I would never trust a zero karma zero message person regarding sessions. there are plenty of other wrestlers/fbb's who do sessions at nice hotels. but if you still want to go to this kind of places remember to leave your wallet, credit cards, expensive smartphone at home. and this is the most important one. make sure you tell a friend or a relative that you are going to such and such address. In case you don't come back home they can alert the police. london is getting more dangerous and dangerous everyday. I have lived in russia, s.africa, brazil I know what i'm talking about.

I think that's a somewhat melodramatic statement.
  • #15 by achilleus on 06 Nov 2011

I think that's a somewhat melodramatic statement.

A bit paranoid is more accurate.
Pages:
Actions