Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by nemonusquam on 13 May 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #2 by Butt kisser on 13 May 2021
  • I'm always interested in seeing new interpretations of Teela & Evil Lyn, etc. But this artwork looks very similar to the 2002 He-man reboot (which was surprisingly good). That 2002 reboot also filled in a lot of backstory absent from the original series. Not sure how much this series can/will contribute to the legacy, but.. I do appreciate the heads-up on this.
  • #3 by thebaron on 26 May 2021
  • The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.
  • #4 by garther789 on 28 May 2021
    The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.

I heard that Teela was going to be the main focus of this series. I hope that they don't emasculate or denigrate He-man to make Teela look good by comparison.
  • #5 by nemonusquam on 30 May 2021
    The artwork is definitely better than that god awful she-ra reboot on Netflix so that's a start.

Don't remind me, that was really awful. I hope they soon bring a She-Ra to this cartoon. 🙏🙏🙏
  • #6 by garther789 on 02 Jun 2021
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't remind me, that was really awful. I hope they soon bring a She-Ra to this cartoon. 🙏🙏🙏

It would have been nice to see She-Ra in the 2002 He-man cartoon, but since the "princesses of power" exist, I doubt that she will show up. If they bring She-Ra into this, I hope that she's a adult woman and not a young girl.
  • #7 by tentacles on 28 Jul 2021
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I heard that Teela was going to be the main focus of this series. I hope that they don't emasculate or denigrate He-man to make Teela look good by comparison.

I do
  • #8 by tentacles on 28 Jul 2021

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• #9 by Karakir on 10 Sep 2021
  • Nice
  • #10 by agamemno12 on 20 Feb 2024
  • A collection of pics of Evil Lynn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pages:
Actions