Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Female Bodybuilding on 08 May 2022
  • for some reason i love it when muscle chicks wear jeans... no on else can fill them out quite as perfect... here are a few to start

• #2 by Female Bodybuilding on 08 May 2022
  • There is a sexier image than a bodybuilder woman dressed in a tight evening gown?

• #3 by Female Bodybuilding on 08 May 2022
  • Something about denim stretched over rock-hard glutes and bulging thighs.

• #4 by Female Bodybuilding on 08 May 2022
  • Tightness ranging over 20 years or so. Never goes out of style.

• #5 by Female Bodybuilding on 10 May 2022
  • Awesome  :bravo: great thread, more please?  :thanks:

Old-School tightness

• #6 by Female Bodybuilding on 10 May 2022
  • One of my earliest peer muscle crushes was a 5-6 hunk of neck-to-toe thick muscle named Sandy. In the super-tight designer jeans era of the early to mid 1980s, she always wore relatively baggy jeans. It took me a few years to figure out Calvin Klein, Sergio Valente, Chardon, etc. simply didn't make jeans that could fit over her waist and accommodate her big thighs. (It was a unisex problem -- the only guy in school who wore really loose jeans was a gymnast/long jumper, who you'd swear 30 percent of his bodyweight was in his thighs).

So, sometimes, I'm a sucker for the slightly baggy jeans look when I know the woman possesses too much thigh beef for most skin tights.

• #7 by Female Bodybuilding on 10 May 2022
  • Let's get back on track, shall we? This post is about bulging muscles showing through tight fitting clothes.

• #8 by Female Bodybuilding on 14 May 2022
  • :wow:  :bravo: :bravo: more please? :thanks:

I love how her abs are bulging through her shirt.  How cool is that! 

• #9 by Female Bodybuilding on 14 May 2022
  • Nothing else beats a woman that can make blue jeans scream when you can see the shape and split of their calves.

• #10 by Female Bodybuilding on 29 May 2022
  • #11 by Domme on 20 Apr 2023
  • 100% agree. Only female bodybuilders do justice to jeans by filling out the butts and thighs
  • #12 by Dian.good on 10 Sep 2023

• KARMA PLEASE
  • #13 by Guy Rosen on 31 Jan 2024
  •  
Pages:
Actions