Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by joesoul on 18 Mar 2022
  • I agree entirely with your wish that Helen Davis and Nuriye Evans did sessions. I would add Emilia Phillips, Dr. Michelle Ritz and Aisling Hickey.
  • #47 by artax on 18 Mar 2022
  • Jacked Jessica - Jessica Brunick- Fitzgibbons - follow her Insta****
  • #48 by Bulklover on 19 Mar 2022
  • Just stumbled across Roberta Colletti in IG . . . add her to the list.  ::::gulp::::
  • #49 by Prophaniti on 19 Mar 2022
  • O thought of another one, StrongTallGirl on HBC, i think she'd be awesome
  • #50 by DCReviews on 20 Mar 2022
  • For me without a doubt would be Theresa Bostick, she was amazing and her strength was beyond 99% of other session ladies out there.  I've always wondered what happened to her.  I chatted with her years ago after her retirement, was living in FL and in the medical field.  I googled her name and saw some sad news, hope it wasn't her. 
  • #51 by aracnidman on 20 Mar 2022
  • Is amber officially done?
  • #52 by expedmdh on 20 Mar 2022
  • Top two for me  Theresa Ivancik and Blakelee Ortega
  • #53 by rcpj18 on 21 Mar 2022
  • I would have to say:
    Johanna Dejager
    Cindy Phillips
    Mavi Gioia
    Kiki Vhyce
    Kalli Sheppard
    Ashlee Potts
  • #54 by josh3157 on 21 Mar 2022
  • Here are my top in no particular order.

Monique Jones
    Natalya Kovalyova
    Paige Sandgren
    Natalia Trukhina
    Margie V Martin
    Anne Mohn

• #55 by Phalanx125 on 21 Mar 2022
  • Cindy Phillips
  • #56 by Phalanx125 on 21 Mar 2022
  • Cindy Phillips
    Kristina Moser
    Jade Cargill
  • #57 by tangent on 22 Mar 2022
  • Theresa Ivancik             Sophie Arvebrink           anne luise freitas               Margie Martin
    Kiki Vhyce                     Sophie Duquette           Jess Buettner                     Ariel Gail
    Kalli Sheppard               Rach White                   Gracyanne Barbosa            Rebecca Kresila
    Tori Beaumont               Lola Montez                  Renee Jewett                     Lindsay Cope
    Trisha Verizian Smick     Ranya Dally                  Kim Sung-Uk                      Colette Nelson
    Lauren Findley              Ida Bergfoth                 Jordynne Grace                   Brie Eubanks
    C𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒛         Huna Onao                   Sara Hayes                         Michelle Jin

Yeah, I might have gotten caried away with this exercise, but honestly I think I could keep going for pages.  I also completely agree with those that have said the top croddfit women, e.g. Brooke Ence and Dani Lynn Speegle.  Some of the above girls are IFBB, some IG influencers, a few HBC models, and a pro wrestler for good measure.  I think my top 3 of this group would keep changing, but right now, I would go with Kiki Vhyce, Trisha Smick, and Gracyanne Barbosa.
  • #58 by Chesterguy21 on 22 Mar 2022
  • I don't think anyone of the girl in my list do sessions at the moment. I would like them to do it though.. they would be awesome to me:

Eva Andressa
    Alessandra Alves
    Cindy Landolt
    Mistress Caroline
    Andrea Mirotoi
    Beef-Cake (from herbiceps+)
  • #59 by Prophaniti on 23 Mar 2022
  • Angela Yeo would be fantastic, her look is something else

Shannon Baxter would be cool too, I think she was thinking about it at one point
  • #60 by Warhawk Overdrive on 23 Mar 2022
  • Did anyone say Rene Marvin?
Pages:
Actions