Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by bruce321 on 30 Apr 2020
  • Lady Justice should be mentioned as well. She's got training, travels with two pairs of gloves/headgear, and most importantly is game. Unfortunately, didn't have the opportunity to fully test her. The hotel room didn't have enough open floor space to maneuver around, making me a static target, and I don't find that fun. But she definitely knows what she's doing, and at a legit 5'11" can give anyone problems.
  • #17 by lleroy on 30 Apr 2020
  • Hope i can meether, might of missed my chance. She makes the best boxing videos. I would like to see her box 2 average guys at the same time. I think she would have no problem with her speed with unskilled guys
  • #18 by lleroy on 30 Apr 2020
  • Lady justice looks awesome. At 5"11 she would be 2 inches taller than me. She looks intimidating
  • #19 by Hoodman on 18 May 2020
  • Lady Justice should be mentioned as well. She's got training, travels with two pairs of gloves/headgear, and most importantly is game. Unfortunately, didn't have the opportunity to fully test her. The hotel room didn't have enough open floor space to maneuver around, making me a static target, and I don't find that fun. But she definitely knows what she's doing, and at a legit 5'11" can give anyone problems.

That's really cool. Interesting looking lady. Height will win for me a lot of the time. Hmmm
  • #20 by lleroy on 18 May 2020
  • Does goddess severa do boxing sessions. See she did a boxing video but no boxing in preview. Think she knows how to box, can't imagine meeting her at 6'5
  • #21 by Hoodman on 19 May 2020
  • She's more MMA than boxing due to her BJJ background. But she can definitely punch based on my 3 videos with it with Her.
  • #22 by lleroy on 20 May 2020
  • Hotstuff hollie has a new video. Looks good from preview, looks like a session. I would buy clip if my phone wasn't so old. She is my dream session for boxing
  • #23 by crazycrazy on 20 May 2020
  • I highly recommend a session with Severa, but you should stick to BJJ where she is phenomenally skilled. She is also a dominatrix, and you might want to try that.. Always try to find out someone's specialty before you book. That's the best way to assure a satisfying session.

I've had great sessions with Severa, but I wouldn't box with her again. Safety comes with experience in stand up sparring. She's so tall that her reach is out of this world. She ended up hitting me in the back of the head with a high overhand right, without trying to avoid contact with the vulnerable point where the spine meets the skull. This is disallowed in boxing for a reason: it's possible to kill someone or harm them permanently with a blow to the back of the head.
  • #24 by lleroy on 20 May 2020
  • Ive been pursuing her for years. Its all set up for 2 matches in 2 days. I just have to go there. Just her towering over me would be a good session. I've been pursuing her since amazon fest in Vegas. Too bad that that was a one time thing. Severa seems nice an very strong an dominant. Perfect for me
  • #25 by jiggle on 20 May 2020
  • Mistress Zeta used to do proper beatdown sessions,i dont know where is she now...
  • #26 by lleroy on 24 May 2020
  • Has anyone met mz haze, looks like one sided match. She looks great for beatdowns
  • #27 by Hoodman on 13 Jun 2020
  • Agreed that Mz Haze looks good for it.

Goddess Severa though to the guy above is a blast for getting beat up by
  • #28 by lleroy on 14 Jun 2020
  • Can't imagine sparring with severa, she is 8 inches taller than me an her reach an long arms looks unreal. Hope i can expirience a sparring match with her someday
  • #29 by lleroy on 22 Jun 2020
  • Has anybody seen hotstuff hollie beating down mdx. Think I've seen all her videos, she is fun to watch. I'm jealous of whoever met her. The only wrestler who is similar i hav met is skystorm. They are both small an highly skilled boxers, skystorm is highly skilled mma fighter to
  • #30 by lleroy on 05 Aug 2020
  • Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like
Pages:
Actions