Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by FemFBBfan on 13 Mar 2015
  • Who is your holy grail camshow? Have you already seen it? Do you have it recorded? Would you trade your cap for another good one?

My holy grails are: Nude shows starring. Lauren Quinn, Alina Popa, Hayley Mcneff, Oana Hreapca, Julieta Fit. I have two and a half of my five :) Wish I had the other 3. ;)
    • FemFBBfan
  • #2 by FemFBBfan on 13 Mar 2015
  • Oops I forgot to mention Aleesha Young. I have two nude shows of hers. And yes they were epic finds.
    • FemFBBfan
  • #3 by mjs5115 on 13 Mar 2015
  • Some of my favorites are Naughty Nuriye, CinderellaFit, Megan Avalon, and Babygirl Brasilian.  Two that I really miss are Carla Gutierrez and Lisa Krog.

Naughty Nuriye - she is huge and always up for a good time.  She is a muscular amazon that is willing to please.
    CinderellaFit - Cindi is very sensual but huge.  She is one of the girls who I would have hug me and never let go. Just a good genuine soul.
    Megan Avalon - She is known as "Muscle Barbie" for a reason.  She is willing to please and has some very coy and sexy dialogue.
    Babygirl Brasilian - Although her english isn't the best, she makes up for it in spades with her sexual nature and muscular physique. Always wanting to show it off.

Carla Gutierrez - I miss this one of a kind pec bouncer.  She was always so much fun.  I can only hope she is doing well, as I havent heard from her in a few years.
    Lisa Krog - Lisa was always one of those models who wanted to please you any way she could.  Her shows were always extremely sexy and she knew how to work it.  I also hope she is doing well.
  • #4 by horst11 on 14 Mar 2015
  • Cool, why not post it?  Thanks in advance... Your Karma will be huge
  • #5 by Doctor1989 on 16 Mar 2015
  • For me at the top of my list is Junell Robinson, she cammed under the name "Junell" on HBC.

But I my "Holy Grail" list is VERY long, probably too long to  put up here hahaha  I'm a fairly young guy so I first "discovered" muscle around 2007-2008-ish, but I didn't "discover" camming until 2012 so I missed just about ALL of the big names that I fell in love with.  Hence me always looking for someone to trade with who has cams from back then.
    • Doctor1989
  • #6 by Ls Ls on 17 Mar 2015
  • i also cammed with her. it was in 2009. have u seen her in contest shape ?

my top list is also not small , but i can defently mention "LisaK" and "musclegirl"

• Ls Ls
  • #7 by loki7 on 19 Mar 2015
  • Alina Popa really naked webcam ?
  • #8 by FemFlexUSA on 23 Mar 2015
  • Holy grail: LisaK and Katassia. Oh, and Britt.
  • #9 by xepha on 27 Mar 2015
  • 1. Britt
    2. Sarah Hayes
  • #10 by bicepbang on 20 Apr 2015
  • Who is your holy grail camshow? Have you already seen it? Do you have it recorded? Would you trade your cap for another good one?

My holy grails are: Nude shows starring. Lauren Quinn, Alina Popa, Hayley Mcneff, Oana Hreapca, Julieta Fit. I have two and a half of my five :) Wish I had the other 3. ;)

How do you have "two and a half" out of five? What constitutes a half?

It's easy to find Oana and Julieta on HBC.

Oops I forgot to mention Aleesha Young. I have two nude shows of hers. And yes they were epic finds.

Do you mean fully nude or just topless?
    • bicepbang
  • #11 by deerfott on 23 Apr 2015
  • Cool, why not post it?  Thanks in advance... Your Karma will be huge

Agreed. Please share your cams instead of just talking about them.
    • deerfott
  • #12 by randoman on 28 Apr 2015
  • Dorida
  • #13 by muslmstr on 05 Jun 2015
  • Not sure I have found the "holy grail," but the closest to it would be Virginia Sanchez right now. Huge muscles, no implants. Yep, she would be it for me.
    • muslmstr
  • #14 by mo235x on 10 Jun 2015
  • Not sure I have found the "holy grail," but the closest to it would be Virginia Sanchez right now. Huge muscles, no implants. Yep, she would be it for me.

http://musclegirlzlive/profile/user/Virosca

She is on a lot but she is always in pay chat

Yeah is hot not afraid to get wet and use dildos.
  • #15 by gdsn1099 on 22 Dec 2015
  • so many to list for me. Here are just a few:
    Emery Miller
    Lisa Krog
    Angela Salvagno
    Melissa Dettwiller
    Melissa Froio
Pages:
Actions