Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583403 Posts in 74484 Topics by 29885 Members - Latest Member: Astro11776 June 03, 2024, 09:21:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Virus-related cancellations
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Virus-related cancellations  (Read 12904 times)

Offline neurolover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Virus-related cancellations
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 02:33:16 am »
I work in a major hospital system in NY. They're not performing elective procedures and clearing whole wards because they're expecting a boatload of patients. One of our ICU attendings talked to a guy in Washington State today; 11/18 of that guy's ICU beds had COVID patient's in them, all in their 20s. Its time to get smart. This can kill ya or make you incredibly sick

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 02:33:16 am »

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2020, 10:53:18 am »
Thanks.
Scratch my last post. Actually getting worried now. Extra caution is a good idea for a while.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 08:16:32 pm »
The idea of pursuing a session in the current climate is totally unacceptable. Unfortunately, some ladies are unscrupulous, have no morals and are solely fixated on earning money. They will put the money above the requirement to be socially responsible.
However, us gents cannot present any credible reason for why we must have a session at this time, there is no need or imperative whatsoever.
I do realise that at any time of national disaster/emergency there will always be scumbag degenerates who take the opportunity to profiteer or make a quick buck or somehow leverage the danger/misery/loss of others to their advantage. This does not mean it's okay to behave like a chump though. Do NOT session whilst this virus is sweeping the world and killing the old, frail and vulnerable. You must not be a link in the chain of death - wilfully indulging in close intimate contact with a stranger is outrageously selfish and in direct defiance of WHO medical advice of how to prevent and slow the spread of infection.
Remember, 9 out of 10 members of this forum are bogus individuals who have never sessioned and never will session - they are trollish fantasists. Ignore their gibberish talk of continuing as normal - no genuine socially responsible person would consider sessioning at this time.
Lastly, I'll make sure I'll remember the ladies who continue to offer sessions during this pandemic. I'll file them under "Never Ever Book".

Offline artax

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2020, 01:29:50 am »
I have to agree with the above post- I’ve been sessioning regularly for probably 15 years- but it’s irresponsible in today’s environment - hopefully session providers will take a few weeks off due to lack of business- this will be painful economically - but they will get through it - traveling in airport - staying at hotel - seeing multiple people - just is too risky right now- I have a deposit for session April 7-  will see how things are then but I would rather just donate or hopefully have deposit applied to future session than take any unneeded risks - I know some providers read these posts- hopefully they will curtail sessions at least for 2 weeks to be safe

Offline artax

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2020, 01:32:33 am »
perhaps the best solution is for providers to ask for advance deposit for future session - as long as its someone I’ve seen and trust I would have no problem doing this

Offline artax

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2020, 01:37:02 am »
I just looked at wb270 site - there are a fair number of trips cancelled - hopefully more will follow suit

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2020, 11:32:16 am »
I'm surprised that the SG staff hasn't posted a pop up box about this on the home page of their site.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2020, 11:52:37 am »
 Agree - just noticed wb270 has a statement at top that they will not post any new travel prior to April 1-  not sure why they don’t take down ones that were listed but at least they are taking active role in discouraging

Offline Diesel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2020, 11:57:06 am »
I know I was looking through WB and only a handful of women have canceled. Not cool the last thing we need to do is keep spreading this virus

Offline d123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2020, 02:27:29 am »
Three weeks is not enough time.

I expect will remain like this until August, maybe longer.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline artax

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2020, 01:19:23 pm »
sure several of you received mass e-mail from Jen Abshire that she is cancelling through at least May-  makes sense-  I assume others will be follow suit even though tours still might be listed on wb270 or session girls

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2020, 01:40:14 pm »
Do Sessionnettes have any kind of unemploiement insurance ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2020, 03:34:24 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seeing as most sessions are technically illegal and not everything is reported for taxes getting unemployment insurance from lack sessions is not likely.  Now if they label sessions as “personal training” or some other legit form of business etc then maybe but most states you are not eligible if your self employed as you don’t pay into unemployment.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2020, 06:31:31 pm »

Seeing as most sessions are technically illegal and not everything is reported for taxes getting unemployment insurance from lack sessions is not likely.  Now if they label sessions as “personal training” or some other legit form of business etc then maybe but most states you are not eligible if your self employed as you don’t pay into unemployment.
Technically, unless certain things happen during them sessions are in no way illegal, though there's the question of whether she reports her fee as income of course. Most insurance claims require documentation, but if she is a personal trainer the fact everyone needs to refrain from physical contact for a while should be pretty open and shut.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2020, 06:53:06 pm »

Highly unlikely in the USA. There's no provision for unemployment insurance contributions by independent contractors, even if they report their income. That's why I always advise the self employed to save as much as possible. At least they can pay toward retirement and disability.

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Virus-related cancellations

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View