Pages:
Actions
  • #196 by MixedFighter99 on 19 Aug 2020
  • Based off the charges and the fact that most prosecutors are being very lenient with minor charges due to COVID-19, I say TP plea bargins and hopefully avoid jails though TP in jail would be perfect fkr Chained Heat 4.  :)
  • #197 by nujerz84 on 02 Sep 2020
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I have sessioned with her as well, and while I reflect what others said about her being very nice and accommodating, at the end of the day we really don’t know these ladies.

Ladies all into you one day then dropping you out the blue is par for the course for many ladies in this industry. Happened so many times its not even funny.  It’s Just a reminder any relationships that lasts, consider yourself fortunate.  Long as you get what you want out of it (mainly sexual stuff) it is what is.

It’s One of the many reasons I long abandoned any hope of having a serious longterm sexual relationship.  Being a friend/schmoe with benefits is fine by me.
  • #198 by boyofwinter on 02 Sep 2020
  • She just posted dates starting in 2 weeks, interesting.
  • #199 by JustBiceps on 03 Sep 2020
  • Is her bf out? There's a chance he might jump some clients  :)
  • #200 by liftcarryfan1 on 03 Sep 2020
  • Hitting her up tomorrow
  • #201 by boyofwinter on 03 Sep 2020
    Is her bf out? There's a chance he might jump some clients  :)
    Still not convinced that's what happened, or at least it's the whole story.
  • #202 by marvin on 03 Sep 2020
  • During this ordeal, I wonder if she spent her time getting prison ripped? Or God forbid, jailhouse tats.
  • #203 by MixedFighter99 on 04 Sep 2020
    During this ordeal, I wonder if she spent her time getting prison ripped? Or God forbid, jailhouse tats.

I must admit I love the mohawk look she had. Totally makes her a bully. But jailhouse tats? Pass!
  • #204 by lleroy on 05 Sep 2020
  • Finally contacted her about a session, she seems cool. From all the good reviews here , it will be the most excited about meeting a new wrestler for a long time
  • #205 by FBBMW on 05 Sep 2020
  • Her photo in the car doesn't show much muscle.
  • #206 by liftcarryfan1 on 05 Sep 2020
  • I’m booked for LA
  • #207 by Bigz on 06 Sep 2020
    Her photo in the car doesn't show much muscle.

Agreed.

Whoever books her next, please let us know how her physique is. She probably took some time off from he gym due to the recent ordeal so it’s be nice to know what exactly we’d be booking to see.
  • #208 by robo on 06 Sep 2020
  • Before she took down her IG, she looked like she lost a ton of muscle. She essentially did not look a like bodybuilder. I would for photos when booking.
  • #209 by marvin on 06 Sep 2020
    Before she took down her IG, she looked like she lost a ton of muscle. She essentially did not look a like bodybuilder. I would for photos when booking.

Wonder if the attitude she brings to a session has changed.
  • #210 by lee092760 on 07 Sep 2020
  • Out of all do respect to this lady, but this incident being so fresh, and really not sure of the outcome yet, but this being now a multiple incident with her BF or ex BF,... I think I'd be a wee bit  leery doing a session and having this guy deciding on showing up.
Pages:
Actions