Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Female Bodybuilding on 09 May 2022
  • WPW 104 - Tommie Moreau (2 hours)

This was WPW's first video with Tommie, made in 1988. It starts with Tommie in fairly hard, off-season condition, posing indoors in many, many dresses (I lost count), and outdoors in a leotard and a bikini. This is followed by a relatively short (approximately 30 minutes) segment taken in contest shape, where Tommie looks absolutely incredible - very massive in every bodypart, ripped, and vascular. About half of this portion of the tape was shot in a hotel room with Tommie wearing a bikini, and unfortunately, it suffers from inadequate lighting. However, the rest of the contest shape footage is fantastic - they shot her in the hotel stairway in two dresses (including an awesome segment where she walks up and down the stairs in a short black dress and heels), and outdoors in a leotard and a bikini. It looks like they used a camcorder for this part of the tape, because the camera bounces around more than usual, and the general quality of this footage is a bit below the usual WPW standard (slightly grainy). Then there is another off-season segment with Tommie posing in a bikini near the ocean; I don't know if this was taken at the same time as the indoor off-season footage, but I thought her off-season shape seemed a little better here. The tape closes with the usual interview.
    Overall, I was a bit disappointed with this tape. There's really nothing seriously wrong with it, but Tommie's contest condition was so good that I would have preferred more of that and less off-season. And as mentioned above, the quality of the contest shape footage could have been better - there's really only about 15 minutes of it that's worth watching. Also, although Tommie's posing was generally pretty good, she rushes a bit in places; you can hear the photographers telling her to slow down several times (though for some reason, this only seemed to be a problem during the first off-season segment). But Tommie's contest shape condition is outstanding....even by current standards.

Note - Although I have not seen it, I think the current version of video 104 includes material from some of WPW's later (1989) work with Tommie. My review is based on the original version of this video.
  • #2 by 0scott on 06 Apr 2024
  • #3 by manowar13 on 09 Apr 2024
  •  8)
  • #4 by freesuit on 02 May 2024
  •  :hellno:
  • #5 by crypter on 04 May 2024
  • :-)
Pages:
Actions