Pages:
Actions
  • #1051 by tanbofp on 11 Dec 2023
  • Does anyone know if she's back yet? It feels like she's been away for longer than usual :(
  • #1052 by BG2112 on 11 Dec 2023
  • Haven't heard a peep from her in months
  • #1053 by MikeMuscle80 on 24 Dec 2023
  • At this point I would highly doubt she's returning to the scene.
  • #1054 by Paul Goldup on 11 Jan 2024
  • I just hope her cancer hasn't returned and she is healthy and happy 😁
  • #1055 by charmingcarl on 25 Jan 2024
  • I just hope her cancer hasn't returned and she is healthy and happy 😁

For sure!  Anyone see her on any social media at all lately?  Don't post where if she wants to remain alone, but just if you saw her. 
  • #1056 by Paul Goldup on 19 Feb 2024
  • If you are monitoring this Michelle let us know how you are doing? Popped up on IG for a second at Christmas time 😮
  • #1057 by LiveFree on 23 Feb 2024
  • If you are monitoring this Michelle let us know how you are doing? Popped up on IG for a second at Christmas time 😮

They banned her, so it's going to be hard for her to come back. Honestly, this ban only hurts the community and I hope it gets lifted.
  • #1058 by Sportsman99 on 29 Feb 2024

They banned her, so it's going to be hard for her to come back. Honestly, this ban only hurts the community and I hope it gets lifted.

Does anybody know if she is still lifting weights?
  • #1059 by Paul Goldup on 08 Mar 2024
  • I believe that her birthday is in a few days, around March 14? As of December 23 when she popped up on IG she looked like she still lifted 🤪

• #1060 by MikeMuscle80 on 09 Mar 2024
  • I'm actually somewhat fascinated that this thread is still going given that she's been banned for toxic behavior and hasn't shown any indication that she wants people following her on social media. Some real gluttons for punishment around these parts, it would seem.
  • #1061 by BG2112 on 09 Mar 2024
  • It's crazy that she has 71 pages on this site.  I wonder if that is the most of any "amateur" on this site and not relating to professional fbb's
  • #1062 by LiveFree on 10 Mar 2024
  • I believe that her birthday is in a few days, around March 14? As of December 23 when she popped up on IG she looked like she still lifted 🤪

Do you still have those pics?
  • #1063 by Paul Goldup on 11 Mar 2024
  • No, they were taken down as quickly as they were posted
  • #1064 by hans_m13 on 18 Mar 2024

Do you still have those pics?

I saw her pictures and only can say: Brutally huge ! She was still lifting. A lot of flexing pictures and videos. Looks like she is back in her 26inch pahases. But: No idea what she is doing today!
  • #1065 by Paul Goldup on 20 Mar 2024
  • If that's true I hope the ban gets lifted ...if she wants to post again that is :)
Pages:
Actions