Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mike2 on 13 Feb 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One wmv file (463 MB x 19 minutes):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Part 2: More videos in a zip folder (402 MB x 13 wmv files):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

96 MB x 1 wmv file:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Two videos in a zip folder (206 MB x 2 wmv files):

• #2 by Brad on 20 Feb 2013
  • "Tempest-Ambush" with Mandi and Mackenzie. 

As a request, I'd love to see the Mandi Tempest sets reuploaded.  I'd also settle for seeing some sets of Raven in the red and blues.

Thanks! >:D
  • #3 by Brad on 23 Apr 2013
  • Well, I'm feeling generous today, so here's a photoset featuring a Steele model called "M@r1@h A$hl3y".

The set is called $up3r M@r1@h $up3r Fun":  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy!
  • #4 by Brad on 20 May 2013
  • OK.  A while ago I asked for sets of Raven in the red and blues.  Recently, I managed to acquire such a set.  And I just thought I'd post it here to show everyone why I wanted it in the first place. ;)

Enjoy!
  • #5 by Brad on 25 May 2013
  • Here's another of my favorite M@nd1 sets:

This one actually has both M@nd1 and Ad@r@ in it.  Enjoy!
  • #6 by mike2 on 02 Jun 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Photo set and video in a zip folder (672 MB x 82 pics x 1 mp4):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A mov file (304 MB x 22 minutes):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A wmv file (568 MB x 34 minutes):

• #7 by mike2 on 02 Jun 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Videos in a zip folder (732 MB x 25 wmv files):

A cute video (629 MB x 1 wmv x 14:27):

An old video from another forum (619 MB x 1 wmv x 28:35):

• #8 by Azfiro on 09 Jun 2013
  • 3 videos from Power Vixen:

- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SUPER B4D DATE 3: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
    • Azfiro
  • #9 by omegA on 10 Jun 2013
  • top 5:

1. Sasha

2. Julie Woodward

3. ?

4. Gemma Hiles

5.  Emma Glover

6. ?

7) Brooke Bailey

8. Fiona Graham

9. Susan

10. Anastasiya Breadson
  • #10 by mike2 on 12 Jun 2013
  • Three separate zip folders of photo sets:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1. 519 MB x 3,800 pics:

------------------------------
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    2. 294 MB x 2,800 pics:

------------------------------
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    3. 319 MB x 2,200 pics:

Some of the sets are incomplete. If anybody has more of this model, please post here.
  • #11 by mike2 on 21 Jun 2013

• It says, "To be continued" at the end of this short vid, but I've never seen a follow-up.

Download here (84mb - 3:55 - .wmv):

• #12 by mike2 on 02 Jul 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's the dom for a change in this short vid (49 MB x 1 wmv):

• #13 by mike2 on 08 Jul 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Download here (364 MB x 31:00 x 1 mov):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Download here (320 MB x 27:30 x 1 mov):

• #14 by mike2 on 08 Jul 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Download here (426 MB x 29:00 x 1 mov):

Download here (280 MB x 19:00 x 1 mov):

• #15 by Brad on 13 Jul 2013
  • OK.  I'm going to do something that could be considered somewhat cruel:  force you to choose.  I'm uploading a set of a $te3le model, and sample photos (18 and 42) from two different sets.  I'll upload one (but not both) of those next two sets, and I thought I'd let people choose if they want me to upload the set that photo 18 belongs to or the set that photo 42 belongs to.

Choices aside, the uploaded file also has photos of a model (not associated with the $te3les).  I'm interested in acquiring the photosets/videos that the photos in the file belong to.

Anyway, here's the file:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy!
Pages:
Actions