Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by SCJames on 16 Jan 2018
  • Thanks to Marvin and Grantalex for the positive words.

From Joan's recent posts:

Life owes you nothing however it will give you all that you’re willing to work for and sacrifice to attain with that in mind”
    I love you all my beautiful fans even if i do not know you personally’ I wish you’re all doing great , developing ,
    not giving up on your goals and mainly keeping the momentum and having appositive outlook on everything ❤️❤️❤️

Remove yourself from all distractions and never allow your emotions manipulate your own intelligence,
    stay focused, keep your eyes on your goals and objectives but always be grateful and kind ❤️❤️

“You believe how you choose” Focus on what matters, don’t let this doll looks fool you” I️ love getting my hands dirty and getting things done.
    I️ do I️t all, Great with my hands, Ex Military, jump out plane( skydiver), awesome shooter, great with knives, Private Bodyguard,
    Motor-cross Rider, Scuba Diver, Skateboarder, Surf,fast on my feet, Model, Olympia athlete, awesome cook, well traveled over 70 countries solo mostly,
    awesome with people and not everyone’s cup of tea, my gratitude to life, my positive mindset had lead me to the most beautiful things
    and I️ judge no one rather discover them instead and learn from the experience ❤️❤️

• #17 by SCJames on 11 Jun 2018
  • #18 by SCJames on 31 Jul 2018
  •  
  • #19 by Bobt on 22 Jan 2019
  • Joan is a very gorgeous woman!!

• #20 by svengalimax on 22 Jan 2019
  • First time seeing her, but her beauty is paralyzing to say the least. Outstanding!!!!
  • #21 by SCJames on 24 Apr 2019
  • #22 by SCJames on 03 Sep 2019
  • #23 by SCJames on 20 May 2020
  • Training for thinner fitness these days, Joan is still so very fine.

• #24 by SCJames on 26 Jun 2021
  • Joan Wilder

6 TBTs from her competition days.

Pages:
Actions