Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by derekr on 17 Mar 2020
  • No one should be sessioning during this once-in-100-years crisis.

Canada just closed it's borders to all non-citizens (yanks excepted). Expect more countries to follow.

Agreed.  I don't think that the government is actually taking it seriously enough yet.
  • #62 by CHIRCH on 13 Jul 2020
  • Hey Everyone
    Did anyone else session with Mahea when she came I thought I would share my experience.   
    I went in with little expectation but I was surprised.
    I am 155 pounds and she performed multiple lifts and carry with ease.
    She even spun me around in the fireman.
    Wrestling she nailed me completely & gave me wedgies for embarrassment.
    Finally, she picked me up from the front and as I was resting on her abs she gave the biggest wedgie I received.
    Better than what I thought
    Hopefully, When Melbourne settles we can get  going again
  • #63 by derekr on 14 Jul 2020
  • Sadly it's going to be a very long time before we get any of the international women visiting again.  Hopefully a couple of the better local girls start doing sessions when they can.
  • #64 by autechre on 14 Jul 2020
  • Sadly it's going to be a very long time before we get any of the international women visiting again.

Fingers crossed the world opens up again by the time the Arnolds is due next year.
  • #65 by d123 on 25 Jul 2020
  • Fingers crossed the world opens up again by the time the Arnolds is due next year.

On current forecasts, that is highly doubtful.
  • #66 by d123 on 05 Sep 2020
  • I can't see any international girls visiting until mid 2021, if we are lucky.

This situation still has a long way to go, unfortunately. And it absolutely sucks to high heaven.
  • #67 by CHIRCH on 14 Sep 2020
  • Do we have any locals interested I know eve came on the seen and a good session?
    We dont have a lot other than visits :'(
  • #68 by busthemus2003 on 30 Dec 2020
  • 2022 without quarantine.
  • #69 by busthemus2003 on 15 Jan 2021
  • Looks like Arnold’s could go to Sydney In November. Interesting to see what this means for travellers by that stage
  • #70 by CHIRCH on 26 Jan 2021
  • Does anyone know of anyone interested in Melbourne at the moment?
  • #71 by CHIRCH on 01 Mar 2021
  • Mistress Ada is at fetish house. Anyone had a session?
  • #72 by bicepman75 on 09 Apr 2021
  • Can’t see international visitors allowed for 2021 at least. Any intell an any muscular session providers locally?
  • #73 by derekr on 10 Apr 2021
  • I've been thinking about going to see Ada at fetish house... she looks pretty amazing...
  • #74 by bicepman75 on 11 Apr 2021
  • So this event is on in Melbourne in November.
  • #75 by bicepman75 on 11 Apr 2021
Pages:
Actions