Pages:
Actions
  • #271 by Bor on 31 Dec 2020
  • What measurment of your biceps? how much do you weigh?
  • #272 by prisonpreak on 31 Dec 2020
  • Can you add me plz on IG i can not find your account this my account (saradas_2016
     Did you ever do a headlock to someone with this New huge shape?
    can you describe to us how he was feeling  :) :) - panic - how much time he stands before blackout
  • #273 by prisonpreak on 04 Jan 2021
  • anyone plz know what happens yo her, it was a long time since she responds,  even her IG account I cant find it
  • #274 by bicepboy on 04 Jan 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Truly massive!  Very...exciting. Must be one helluva sight to see you pump up those big beauties.
  • #275 by bicepboy on 04 Jan 2021
    anyone plz know what happens yo her, it was a long time since she responds,  even her IG account I cant find it

This just seems to come with the territory of being one of Michelle's fan's. Perhaps someone abused the privilege...
  • #276 by BG2112 on 04 Jan 2021
  • She removed me on insta**** too. 
  • #277 by prisonpreak on 04 Jan 2021
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    anyone plz know what happens yo her, it was a long time since she responds,  even her IG account I cant find it

This just seems to come with the territory of being one of Michelle's fan's. Perhaps someone abused the privilege...

I don't know she disappears from time to time don't know why
    She can be the best biceps women and all fans can support her.
    Is any one who made a video call with her , tell us what happened?
  • #278 by Michelle.Behnke on 07 Jan 2021
  • I deleted my insta**** account.. No one was removed or blocked. That's all the information I feel comfortable giving out.
  • #279 by Martinal on 07 Jan 2021
  • hello Michelle,

down to earth, kind, top athlete,  massive muscular and still feminine!
    Very strong, impressive!

I am a painter and like to train much!

Can I draw you?

I hope you are interested 
    my email martinalfredo50@yahoo.com or my whats app  number 0051 939531832

Thank you for your photos, words!
    Many blessings for this New Year! Stay healthy!
  • #280 by jeffbeans on 08 Jan 2021
  • Happy New Year Michelle! I hope you are ok, take care
  • #281 by prisonpreak on 08 Jan 2021
    I deleted my inst@gram account.. No one was removed or blocked. That's all the information I feel comfortable giving out.

Happy New year to you, wish you success and happiness year
    We all here hope to see your progress and wish to support you by all means , but plz don't disappears
  • #282 by Michelle.Behnke on 09 Jan 2021
  • I caught Covid from someone in the hospital while i was there. I'm now in quarentine till January 18th.
  • #283 by prisonpreak on 09 Jan 2021
    I caught Covid from someone in the hospital while i was there. I'm now in quarentine till January 18th.

??? BAD NEWS WE wish you speed recovery soon and hear about you again, and see u
  • #284 by Michelle.Behnke on 09 Jan 2021
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I caught Covid from someone in the hospital while i was there. I'm now in quarentine till January 18th.

??? BAD NEWS WE wish you speed recovery soon and hear about you again, and see u

Thank you!!
  • #285 by overpowrd2 on 09 Jan 2021
  • Hope you've not many problems with that. Hope you don't have any thing like headache or other. Good luck and keep safe. 
Pages:
Actions