Actions
  • #1 by luvemhuge5699 on 26 Jun 2014
  • XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    • luvemhuge5699
  • #2 by scags on 02 Jul 2014
  • great mix!
    • scags
  • #3 by wookie224 on 02 Jul 2014
  • I was watching House of Cards on Netflix and noticed the Robin Wright has some nice legs in the show. She jogs a lot and wears heels that shows off the curves.

• #4 by thonderbult on 07 Jul 2014
  • Okay, Luvemhuge, my top 3 countdown of international celebrity calf-queens for this moment in time...

#3 Sandra Bullock

Sandra's had the most dependable calves in Hollywood for 25 years! Never less than great shape & definition.

#2 Julianne Moore

For a while there I thought Julianne had lost it but these recent shots of her Hollywood star ceremony prove she's pumped her legs back up bigger than ever!

#1 Jessica Simpson

Jessica's getting my number one spot this time because of the radical turnaround of her calf decline. Ten years ago her calves were absolutely MASSIVE but following her divorce she just wasted away to nothing and I'd given up on her. Now she's back and building those legs back up to their former glory in time for her new wedding - GO JESS!

Here's a thing, Sandra is 49 years old while Julianne is 53 and Jessica is 33. Where are all the up-and-coming 20-something Hollywood/music stars that work out and have hot, muscular legs?
  • #5 by luvemhuge5699 on 07 Jul 2014
  • thanks for responding.  i figured this poll was dead in the water.   :)
    • luvemhuge5699
  • #6 by Patrick_Henry on 25 Sep 2014
  • Yeah, Jessica Simpson (& Jodie Foster) have great legs..

I wanna add Britney Spears (killer, corn-fed thighs & calves.. and a sexy strut).

• Patrick_Henry
  • #7 by ripped2013 on 10 Feb 2015
  • i would vote  1-amy adams, 2- jessica simpson, 3- renee zellweger
    • ripped2013
Pages:
Actions