Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by choo_1983 on 06 Feb 2017
  • Hey guys,
    Looks like the legendary Muscular Nika will be coming to Melbourne in March during Arnold's!!!! Woohoo!!!

This is amazing news!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She seems to be in amazing shape according to her Insta.

Has anyone been in touch with her?

I'm absolutely thrilled! 

She's got an amazing physique!
  • #2 by autechre on 06 Feb 2017
  • thanks for the heads up! :)
  • #3 by pkjk14 on 08 Feb 2017
  • I've tried contacting her on her email, but still no response. I'll let you guys know when I do get a response. Anyone else had any luck?

Can someone pm me on who Nika is?
  • #4 by autechre on 08 Feb 2017
  • I emailed a couple days ago and nothing yet. Will wait & see.

Do a Google image search and you'll soon find out who she is ;) Incredible arms on her!
  • #5 by derekr on 10 Feb 2017
  • I emailed her a few days ago - still waiting for a response.

Anyone know what her rates are?
  • #6 by autechre on 11 Feb 2017
  • I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.
  • #7 by derekr on 13 Feb 2017
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.
  • #8 by autechre on 13 Feb 2017
    I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.

True... geting a hotel room on top of session $$ would be expensive... especially given its Arnolds weekend & Formula1
  • #9 by derekr on 14 Feb 2017

Yep, same.

True... geting a hotel room on top of session $$ would be expensive... especially given its Arnolds weekend & Formula1

Had another email from her.  Looks like her hotel is an option after all...
  • #10 by autechre on 14 Feb 2017

Yep, same.

Had another email from her.  Looks like her hotel is an option after all...

All good! :) I've had a few emails from her. Looking forward to seeing those massive biceps up close!
  • #11 by jackjeep2000 on 28 Feb 2017
  • does anybody know if she does lift & carry?
  • #12 by autechre on 28 Feb 2017
    does anybody know if she does lift & carry?

you might want to check her wb270 page - the link is in the first post.
  • #13 by busthemus2003 on 02 May 2017
  • Did anyone have. A good session with her?
  • #14 by derekr on 03 May 2017
  • I saw Nika in Melbourne.  She was in great shape (obviously, as she was here for the comp).  She was very kind, not a clock watcher, and happy to have her muscles appreciated.  She was perhaps a little tired with jetlag, and she didn't offer any extras.  Perhaps debatable whether or not she was worth $400/hr.   I suspect she would have had me stay longer, but I had to go after about and hour and a quarter.

If you are expecting something like the Jana Linke-Sippl experience, you'll be disappointed, but it's still amazing to experience a body like Nika's.
  • #15 by busthemus2003 on 27 Oct 2018
  • Jen Abshire is interested in coming to Australia...please email her wonderwoman1177@gmail.com
Pages:
Actions