Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 30 May 2014
  • ALL THE CANDIDATES HAVE COMPETED IN 2013

Ann Gannon   
    nominated by: rigoberto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anne Sheehan   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lea Geiger   

Nancy Richard   

Patricia Watson   

Robin Hillis   

Sarah Mathison   

Sharon Mould   

Vanessa Collins   

Venise Pierce   

• #2 by liam on 30 May 2014
  • Too bad I only have two options.

Robin Hillis and Anne Sheehan are my favorites.

But all the ohers look swell too....

:bravo:
  • #3 by Bergman on 31 May 2014
  • Voted for Anne Sheehan and Robin Hillis !!!

:) :) :) :) :)
  • #4 by machoman64de on 31 May 2014
  • Lea Geiger is great
  • #5 by RobMash on 31 May 2014
  • I like the biceps shapes of Ann Gannon. The shapes of her right bicep remind me to the shapes Marja Lehtonen' biceps.

My personal ranking

1st Ann Gannon
    2nd Lea Geiger/Anne Sheehan 
    3rd Sharon Mould
    4th Sarah Mathison
    5th Patricia Watson
    6th Nancy Richard
    7th Robin Hillis
    8th Venise Pierce
    9th Robin Hillis
  • #6 by zarkpch on 02 Jun 2014
  • Ann Gannon  and Anne Sheehan