Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by adamtheking1 on 08 May 2024
  • Hey just wondered if there are any strong women who can beat a dude in my experience I have not come across one who’s been able to beat me I normally get the big talkers but they don’t seem to put up much of a challenge what’s your stories guys and girls
  • #2 by Tiberius on 09 May 2024
  • What is fairly to you? Fabi antoine was easily stronger than me but we all know professional bodybuilders do not get that big and strong just with whey and creatine. That is going to be fair to some and unfair to others
  • #3 by ffejl on 09 May 2024
  • "Are there women who can beat men at arm wrestling" is a very different question than "are there women I can session with who can beat me in arm wrestling."

The answer to the first is unquestionably yes. A professional female arm wrestler is going to beat most 'average' men, I'm sure. A female bodybuilder can probably beat an 'scrawny' guy, but will most likely loose to a guy who also spends time in the gym.

Only you can answer the second.
  • #4 by DCReviews on 15 May 2024
  • Hey just wondered if there are any strong women who can beat a dude in my experience I have not come across one who’s been able to beat me I normally get the big talkers but they don’t seem to put up much of a challenge what’s your stories guys and girls

What are your stats, height, weight, experience with wrestling and or lifting/bodybuilding?  There are a lot of variables to consider. 
Pages:
Actions