Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by CrystalRivers on 15 May 2009
  • Hi everyone!   Just wanted to pop in to say hello.  I just found this board, and it looks great :)   I'm not a pro bodybuilder, but I have thought I might give it a try.  I build muscle easily, and I particularly like working on my biceps and abs.  I've had a hard time recently with getting in my regular workouts, because I've been moving around a lot the last 6 months, but I'm trying to get settled somewhere where I can push my body again and document my progress.   I'll try to post some progress pix here as I get busy with it!

• CrystalRivers
  • #2 by kab on 10 Aug 2009
  • Your biceps are truly impressive!!!
    • kab
  • #3 by Bigcalves on 10 Aug 2009
  • Welcome to the board.  I'm a huge fan of yours and especially love those amzaing biceps.  Some of the hottest clips I've ever seen!  You are sexy beyond belief!
    • Bigcalves
  • #4 by mlcred on 14 Aug 2009
  • I am honored to be the very next new member after you. I am a great fan of your vids on YouTube and your own website.
    Keep whispering, babe.
    • mlcred
  • #5 by CrystalRivers on 22 Sep 2009
  • It's been a long time since I was able to work on my body the way I want to.  I tried to do it about a year ago, but I'm just now in a place where I have the time and a place to do it :)  So, I'm documenting each day of my transformation... going for the wonder woman look, of course lol.  So, if you get a chance to come by and check it out, I hope you will like what you see.  I'm only working on day 6, but I'm already seeing some good progress, because my muscles are so responsive.  
    • CrystalRivers
  • #6 by dread_pirate_roberts on 22 Sep 2009
  • Cool! Welcome to the site, Crystal!
    • dread_pirate_roberts
  • #7 by musclem,egan on 12 Oct 2009
  • Welcome Crystal!  I hope you will find time to grow and share with us!   ;D
  • #8 by JackieRod on 05 Nov 2009
  • wow nice, i'm really impressed
    • JackieRod
  • #9 by V12Gallardo on 05 Nov 2009
  • Welcome, Crystal. love your style. best wishes in your BB aspirations 8)
    • V12Gallardo
  • #10 by AWfan on 06 Nov 2009
  • hey crystal I'm still hoping to see u armwrestle in the future :)
    • AWfan
Pages:
Actions