Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Petra Struncova on 16 Sep 2016
  •  ^-^

I am the new IFBB competitor and I have big dreams and goals.....!

If you are interested and want to know more about me, do not hesitate and please contact me on:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logingram.com/goodgen82/

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU :)

kisses and hugs
    your
    Petra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #2 by atlet on 16 Sep 2016
  • she is very tallented, after 8 months of training she was winning her first competition in bodyfitness up to 163cm at IFBB Diamond Cup 2016 Zilina.
  • #3 by Petra Struncova on 09 May 2017
  • I am the New talented IFBB competitor looking for a sponsor for my competition needs for a long time period .
    Currently I am getting ready for the Arnold Classic Asia in physique cl. to get the Pro Card.

I have a great physique, symmetry and big dreams and goals!

For more info you can contact me on:

goodgen82@gmail.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logingram.com/goodgen82/

P.S.: PHYSIQUE IS NOT THE FINAL STOP....would love to continue with growing.

Kind regards
    P.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #4 by ccdubbz42 on 07 Dec 2017
  • I'm pretty sure I can help you out! chris42warren@gmail.com
  • #5 by kentpaul on 02 Mar 2018
  • gorgeous
  • #6 by atlet on 12 Oct 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Petra Struncova IFBB Pro
Pages:
Actions