Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Iron Wolf on 19 Aug 2023
  • 2023 IFBB Texas Pro (Women's Physique)

• #17 by Timmon on 13 Sep 2023
  • Sara Bradley

• #18 by Timmon on 17 Sep 2023
  • Sara is competing in the IFBB Pro League Europa Pro champs today. Physique

• #19 by Timmon on 18 Sep 2023
  • 2023 IFBB Europa Pro.

Sara achieved 3rd place Physique. Incredible, well done  Sara! Feed back included improvement needed to legs and lower lats.

• #20 by Timmon on 21 Sep 2023
  • Sara Says:

"2023 season wrap up!
    Texas pro show - 4th place
    European championships - 3rd place
    So there we have it ! Another year, another season done! This was my 2nd season as a pro and even though it’s still very early days , I feel I learnt a lot, not only about my physique but also what is needed when it comes to improving in order to be even more competitive within WPD.
    Obviously we always go to shows with the plan to win but I’m a firm believer that things happen for a reason and this year simply wasn’t my time. But I had the amazing opportunity to stand up against some of the best WPD ladies in the game, including @ivierhein who’s a top five Olympian (and that really was an honour). In order to be the best you’ve got to stand with the best, so I will continue to stand with these amazing ladies until I’m considered to be this standard.
    Feedback from the judges this year was to have more size on my legs, especially from the rear. They also want to see more lower lats in my rear shots , everything else was what they were looking for, and looking back at pictures and reflecting, I 100% agree with this. Therefore, you can imagine that this off-season will have a major focus on these areas, and you can bet your ass I’ll be bringing it next year when I stand back on stage.
    Admittedly this post show stage has been one of the hardest mentally. Self doubt, feelings of being lost are only a few that have popped up, but with the support of my circle I know I’ll get through it. Day by day, one foot in front of the other.
    Thankyou all for the support, it never goes unappreciated. Onwards we go!"

• #21 by Timmon on 22 Sep 2023
  • Sara Bradley

• #22 by Timmon on 27 Sep 2023

• #23 by fitgirlfanguy on 27 Sep 2023
  • Outstanding!  Great muscle shape, very symmetrical physique!
  • #24 by Timmon on 29 Sep 2023

•  
  • #25 by mgl on 30 Sep 2023
  • She really got massive :wow:
  • #26 by Timmon on 30 Sep 2023
  •  
  • #27 by Timmon on 19 Oct 2023
  • Sara Bradley

• #28 by Timmon on 25 Oct 2023
  • Sara Bradley

• #29 by Timmon on 30 Oct 2023
  • Sara Bradley