Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by J_James on 30 Apr 2021
  • First episode is done, some polish and refinement still to do but I am happy with the work so far!

Not sure if I can post direct links to the video so if you want to see Episode 1 of Power Kingdom Pro Wrestling - Power Hour just search "PKPW Power Hour" on YouTube.

Feedback always welcome!

• #62 by timer on 11 May 2021
  • Some members from the Animals gang in Cyberpunk 2077:

• #63 by J_James on 11 May 2021
  • Playing with the idea of crossover matches for the FBB roster on my shorter show called PKPW Chaos.

Lisa Aukland vs Abadon
    Andrea Shaw vs James Ellsworth
    Heather Armbrust and Kim Chizevsky vs Demolition

No YouTube links allowed in this section

• #64 by J_James on 16 May 2021
  • PKPW Chaos Episode 2 is live!

Aleesha and Shannon vs Baszler and Jax || Kim vs The Bushwhackers || Wendy vs New Jack

Search PKPW Wrestling to find the show.

• #65 by J_James on 16 May 2021
  • :wow:

Haha Thanks! I've put some work into these!
  • #66 by Lupus753 on 24 May 2021
  • This looks pretty great. I should check it out.
  • #67 by J_James on 24 May 2021
  •  :thanks:

I've been planning out quite a few shows for this current roster. I'll be adding more FBBs in once I get more episodes recorded. I need a fair bit of lead time to get new faces done.

Here's a preview of an upcoming episode of PKPW Chaos
  • #68 by MaxSideburns72 on 02 Jul 2021
  • She is the incredible character of the last episode of Resident Evil.

Sadly she had to be ever bigger, but playing (or watching the videoclips) you will appreciate her impressive size, and there's a couple of scene where she display an incredible strength.

She is 9'6" (2,90 meters) tall! Approximately 240 kg, an incredible bust and an attractive face, despite she is not a girl anymore.

Enjoy if you still didn't, and don't forget to leave a k+

Follows some screen pics

• #69 by mungs999 on 08 Nov 2021
  • Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Video Game:

• #70 by mungs999 on 08 Nov 2021
  • Cyberpunk 2077:

• #71 by Miley Cyrus on 09 Nov 2021
  • Cyberpunk 2077:

Where can I find this character in the game?
  • #72 by clickso on 10 Nov 2021
  • I'm glad to see at least some mainstream media realise the female form can have muscles that are much more prominent. Still a long way to go but let's keep this list growing
  • #73 by mungs999 on 11 Nov 2021
  • Cyberpunk 2077:

Where can I find this character in the game?

Not sure where the first screenshot is from. Most of them are from a mission called I Walk the Line which takes place in the Coastview area. Maybe the mall? The one with the character leaning on the window is from the mission I Fought the Law which is in Charter Hill, near the San Amaro Street fast travel point.
  • #74 by ope009 on 13 Nov 2021
  • The game Voice of Cards features a character who is a muscle maiden and a temporary transformation of Melanie.

• #75 by crazymuscle on 12 Dec 2021
  • PS5/PC Forspoken will have a very nice jacked villain! (I love muscular female villains, thanks for another one SE!)

Pages:
Actions