Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Strongwomanpatricia on 21 Oct 2020
  • My name is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and my plan is to conquere the world of strongwoman.

After serving in the military for 14 years i started doing strenght training and deadliften 110kg in my first time in the gym at 74kg bodyweight. Since that day i am addicted to become stronger and stronger and i love to make men feel small and weak of them self.

Right now i am training for a 100kg bicep curl and plan to pull a 300kg deadlift by the end of 2021 / begin of 2022, together with a 160kg bench press and a 120kg log press.

Since the covid-19 lockdown i started making my own gym and spending all my money on it to make sure i can become the absolutely best, so all help is more than welcome!

Also follow me

on inst@gram : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    on onlyfans     : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
    on fanswise-xl : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #2 by kman3uk on 30 Oct 2020
  • Wow - you look and sound amazing.
  • #3 by Strongwomanpatricia on 30 Oct 2020
  • Thank you, i am! 😁
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Wow - you look and sound amazing.
  • #4 by Makko2 on 27 Nov 2020
  • How much tall are you?
  • #5 by Strongwomanpatricia on 30 Nov 2020
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    How much tall are you?

I am 174 centimeters tall